Celgene Corporation

Celgene Corporation Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Associate Scientist, Oncology-Biologics Research (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 15, 2015
Work day was generally long but productive and good opportunities to learn and advance.
Management typical of the corporate world.
Co-workers very helpful and team players.
Hardest part of the job is if placed with a difficult manager.
Most enjoyable part is opportunity to advance with a good manager.
It's more than a job. It's an opportunity - to help change lives.
Customer Care (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJApril 28, 2015
Management are not on the same page with their employees and do not take into consideration of new ideas given to them to help make our job easier and less stressful.
Productive, Valuable, and Enjoyable workplace
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Summit, NJMarch 17, 2015
- Always good days at work
-Learning how to manage my time
-Outgoing and Positive individuals thank works here
-The hardest part of my job is completing a certain amount of time
-The most enjoyable part about my job is that it is peaceful and I work at my own paste.
Creative and responsible working environment, high successful rate in new drug delivery
Toxicologist, Nonclinical (Former Employee), Summit, NJFebruary 23, 2015
Scientific driven decision making process, equal opportunity for every employee in many aspects, reward based on contribution and performance.
Great Place to Work
SharePoint Analyst & Project Management Consultant (Current Employee), Summit, NJJanuary 30, 2015
I have grown into a senior business analyst and project leader here. I have been able to work on my communication and written skills
Productive and fun work place.
Oracle Developer (Former Employee), Summit, NJDecember 23, 2014
● Involved in Development and Testing phases of SDLC using Oracle PL/SQL
● Created PL/ SQL code in oracle 11g and 10g
● Complied and developed complex SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, triggers, tables and edited packages.
● Achieved insertion, deletion and updating of client records using Oracle Forms
● Developed project reports and client letters using Oracle Reports
● Created test files using queries all throughout the testing phase of the project
● Documented oracle forms functionality for various departments
Productive and fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJNovember 26, 2014
Working for Celgene is a great experience. It always feels good to work for a environment with a group of people that care for our customers well being
great company great people
RA (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 7, 2014
great working and learning environment.........................................................
good company to work for
Sr. Process Technician Compounder (Former Employee), Melrose Park, ILNovember 6, 2014
A good place for advancement and co-worker communicate well together. Management also give its employees the information about how company is progressing.
Great Team Work
Sr. Patient Support Specialist-Market Access (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great company to work for
Cons: not enough exposure
A motivated, results- oriented professional with excellent communication skills and leadership ability seeks a Product/Project Manager position. I enjoy the task of taking on new challenges that delivers great results. I believe this comes from having great leadership that is open to new ideas to help strengthen the individual and a team for superior growth.
good money
rheumatology account manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 24, 2014
call on Rheumatologists, management and culture were very negative
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Summit, NJJuly 30, 2014
Productive and eductional work environment. Processing and mailing of daily invoices. Daily Cash Application. Maintaining collections on past due accounts. Providing account statements on a weekly and/or monthly basis to customers.
Great Company
Research Associate (Former Employee), Township of Warren, NJMay 16, 2014
Focused, driven and highly organized. Great career apportunity for a reseach scientist.
Nice place to work in
Programmer / IT Support (Consultant) (Current Employee), Cedar Knolls, NJMay 15, 2014
Pros: too many to list
Cons: in attempt to cut the operation cost a lot of it projects are being outsourced
Very good relationships with coworkers and management. Not a stressful environment with people being cooperative and understanding. Great training programs. Sometimes it is hard staying focused when I faced negativity, but it is hot happening to often,otherwise I am enjoying every day at my work.
Productive workplace
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Summit, NJMay 12, 2014
Reviewing past due invoices and contacting customers for payment.
Completing email requests from customers for invoice copies or current account status.
Great Company and friendly people
Receptionist (Former Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJMay 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Great company to work for and enjoyed working with management.
The administrative assistants are all wonderful ladies!
Strong leadership and great staff overall
Summer Associate - (Former Employee), Summit, NJApril 25, 2014
Leadership is very experienced, savvy, and will always push you to do your best. The staff is equally as bright and also a great team to work with.
pharma industry
Administrative Assistant/Department Coordinator (Former Employee), Summit, NJApril 15, 2014
Great responsibilities, exceeding my job description. Heavy event management role which lead me to start my own business
Learned many things about working in a professional setting
Intern (Former Employee), Summit, NJApril 7, 2014
Pros: discount lunches
Cons: short breaks
My supervisor would always be there if I ever had any questions and wanted to see me be successful in the workplace.
Productive and Great Career Advancement opportunity
Risk Compliance Specialist Celgene Corporations (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJApril 2, 2014
Pros: good pay
I like working here because of the diverse environment. There are many opportunities to advance in your career and management helps with steering you into the perfect role.

1 2 3

About Celgene Corporation

Celgene is delivering innovative therapies to patients with unmet medical needs in cancer and inflammatory diseases.

Celgene Corporation Salaries