Celgene Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company
Assistant to VP Clinical Pharmacology (Former Employee) –  Summit, NJNovember 10, 2015
I think Celgene is a great company. I did not have a supportive, good manager. I blame that for my being laid off. I still want to work there.
Pros
Great people.
Cons
Difficult to find new opportunities.
I enjoy working at Celgene.
Project Coordinator - International Public Affairs (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJOctober 29, 2015
I have many opportunities to learn and advance while working at Celgene. I have enjoyed working with my colleagues and managers. Celgene is an excellent company to work for.
The new facility looks promising
LAB ASSISTANTANT (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAOctober 25, 2015
although the company is good, the compensation and job security are certainly not the priority. The manager sometimes is a hit or miss depending on your department
Learned alot at company
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJOctober 25, 2015
Good company but high productivity expected for complex cases for pharmaceutical company in drug safety which was oncology and involved a lot of medical records.
benefits
Cons
working too many hours
Overall great company to work for.
Technical Lead - Inventory Control (Current Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJOctober 18, 2015
Overall great company to work for with excellent benefits and salary. You will learn a lot working for this company. Excellent oncology drugs.
Pros
Open work space, work from home 2 days a week
Cons
To many personal relationship instead of business relationship and favoritism
Drug Safety Associate (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJOctober 2, 2015
Admire the work culture and management over there. Great place for those who begin their career. Job security is really good.
Excellent place to work with exciting research
SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 1, 2015
Great place to work at with a big corporate environment, excellent benefits. Work and life balance can be challenging depending on what area of Research and Development you are working and company priority of projects.
Clinical Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Summit, NJSeptember 15, 2015
Great place to work. Good benefits including stock options- people are very nice to work with.

Great pipeline and many opportunities for growth. Highly recommend this company.
Great company
Sr. Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJAugust 16, 2015
Great company
Great people
Opportunity for growth and advancement
Cares about their employees
Values your opinion and ideas
Celgene
Contractor, Global Drug Safety Group (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJAugust 10, 2015
Celgene is a very good company to work for and they really care about their employees. It has been a very positive experience.

Want to know more about Celgene Corporation?

Ask a question
Good company if you can get in.
Trial Safety Surveillance (Former Employee) –  Berkley Heights, NJJuly 9, 2015
work life flexibility depends on line manager. They have specific ideas of who they want working for the company. Not everyone fits.
Good company to work for
Associate Scientist, Oncology-Biologics Research (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 15, 2015
Work day was generally long but productive and good opportunities to learn and advance.
Management typical of the corporate world.
Co-workers very helpful and team players.
Hardest part of the job is if placed with a difficult manager.
Most enjoyable part is opportunity to advance with a good manager.
It's more than a job. It's an opportunity - to help change lives.
Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJApril 28, 2015
Management are not on the same page with their employees and do not take into consideration of new ideas given to them to help make our job easier and less stressful.
Productive, Valuable, and Enjoyable workplace
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJMarch 17, 2015
- Always good days at work
-Learning how to manage my time
-Outgoing and Positive individuals thank works here
-The hardest part of my job is completing a certain amount of time
-The most enjoyable part about my job is that it is peaceful and I work at my own paste.
Creative and responsible working environment, high successful rate in new drug delivery
Toxicologist, Nonclinical (Former Employee) –  Summit, NJFebruary 23, 2015
Scientific driven decision making process, equal opportunity for every employee in many aspects, reward based on contribution and performance.
Great Place to Work
SharePoint Analyst & Project Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJJanuary 30, 2015
I have grown into a senior business analyst and project leader here. I have been able to work on my communication and written skills
Productive and fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJNovember 26, 2014
Working for Celgene is a great experience. It always feels good to work for a environment with a group of people that care for our customers well being
good company to work for
Sr. Process Technician Compounder (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILNovember 6, 2014
A good place for advancement and co-worker communicate well together. Management also give its employees the information about how company is progressing.
Great Team Work
Sr. Patient Support Specialist-Market Access (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJOctober 1, 2014
A motivated, results- oriented professional with excellent communication skills and leadership ability seeks a Product/Project Manager position. I enjoy the task of taking on new challenges that delivers great results. I believe this comes from having great leadership that is open to new ideas to help strengthen the individual and a team for superior growth.
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
not enough exposure
good money
rheumatology account manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 24, 2014
call on Rheumatologists, management and culture were very negative

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celgene Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.