Cell Staff Employee Reviews

Effortless
Contract Nurse (Former Employee) –  Maury, NCJune 20, 2017
Amazing working through CellStaff!!! Eric from the Florida office made my contracting so easy! He made contact with me a couple of times per week, checking up on how I was feeling able the assignment. He was an awesome recruiter! I would recommend CellStaff and especially Eric P to anyone!!!
Great company to work with
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Scotland County, NCMay 20, 2017
I loved my time with cell staff. The only reason I'm leaving is the long drive. Eric worked very hard to get me in an assignment. He always answered all my questions as soon as he could could. He explained everything thoroughly. Thank you cell staff and Eric Parker
Pros
Great pay and good insurance.
Cons
Insurance is pricy but is very good.
Typical fly-by-night agency
RN (Former Employee) –  Shelton, WAMarch 1, 2017
This is a typical "unprofessional I could really care less about the employee" agency. Multiple scheduling errors on agency part. There were a lot of issues at the facility for which I received no backing from Cell Staff whatsoever. I was the only Cell Staff employee at the facility and I found out they don't usually use them because they have always had problems with them. Bottom line is there are much more caring and professional agencies out there than this one.
Pros
The pay if you fight hard enough for it
Cons
Very poor staff support. Poor communication. Poor service.
Great people who care!
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Paradise, CAJuly 19, 2016
The people at cell staff are awesome. The person helped me secure my job every step of the way. He contacted me everyday until all the requirements were completed. He made the process so easy for me. Even now, after more than a month in my new position, he is always available to answer my questions.....he's a great friend! Thanks Eric!
Best Recruiter, Awesome Company :)
RN- DOC (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 30, 2016
I have been working for Cell Staff since May of 2015 at the Michigan Department of Corrections. The entire group at Cell Staff is so fun to work with! My recruiter, Jordan, found me the right assignment and I am beyond thankful that I have had a full year at DOC. I would say outside of their extremely friendly staff the next best thing is that their benefits start on your first day of employment, normally I have had to wait anywhere between 30-60 days.
Pros
Benefits start on your first day
Incredible Staff!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  FLJune 13, 2016
I met some of their team at CSM in Indianapolis in 2015 and they were unbelievable; full of knowledge and excitement! Since then, I have completed two travel assignments with Cell Staff (CA & FL) and am slated to start my third in August. I have been a traveler the last 6 years and without question Cell Staff is the most reputable company to work with. I love their team and culture. Great people across the board!

Danielle
Pros
Reliable, Personable, Detailed
Fraudulent
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 5, 2016
Please do NOT sign on with this staffing company, I am a reputable physical therapist in FL and had a terrible experience with them. They do not honor anything stated in the "contract" that you sign with them. They are con artists. They will cheat you out of the hourly rate that you truly deserve. I have had much better experiences elsewhere.

Save time, do NOT sign up with Cell Staff.
Pros
Absolutely nothing.
Cons
Contracts mean nothing to them

Comment – June 13, 2016

Terrible experiences are not what we strive for and this review is troublesome to say the least. Although we do provide therapy services in Florida, this claim is not matching up with our records and we would like to get a better understanding of your experience. Please feel free to contact us at 855-561-1715 or email team@cellstaff.com.

typical recruitment agency, empty promises
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  WisconsinApril 26, 2016
Do not work for Cell Staff, was between them and another agency in FL, not trustworthy, unreliable. Just be sure to do your investigating with them, as they trick you into benefits and salary that are inaccurate.

Unfortunate because they appeared to be decent at first.
Cons
lie to you until they get you to sign on with their team

Comment – June 13, 2016

We truly apologize for your experience working as an RN in Wisconsin. We really appreciate the opportunities that we have in the state and would further like to understand your situation. You can reach us at 855-561-1715 or email team@cellstaff.com. The last thing we want is for anyone to walk away feeling this way.

Very efficient! Great company to work for!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJFebruary 28, 2015
Cell Staff made the hiring process simple, fast and overall was very efficiently done. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. My first time dealing with this type of company and it was a very positive experience.
Great opportunity
Physical Therapist Intern (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 23, 2015
I've had an exceptional experience working with the team at Cell Staff, they have an extremely talented and well diverse staff with resources that provide me with the best opportunities.

I highly recommend this company if you are looking for job opportunities in the medical field. .

Want to know more about Cell Staff?

Ask a question
Employer of the Year Award for 2014 goes to Cell Staff!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Connect therapists to their dream job.
Provide clients with candidates.
All while working in a dream job setting with the best co-workers and management imaginable!
Excellent Company
Staff (Current Employee) –  Tampa FLFebruary 23, 2015
Cell Staff helped me find the FRESH START I was looking for! I could not be more pleased with their recruitment team or their overall professionalism. Fantastic organization to work for!
Great Company
Staff (Current Employee) –  TampaFebruary 23, 2015
Great company with a lot of opportunity. If you are looking for unique jobs then Cell Staff is the company for you. They were super helpful and I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cell Staff. Our community is ready to answer.