Cellotape, Inc. is searching for entry level candidates who are motivated and interested in growing within the printing industry. We are a company of over 120 employees and we specialize in custom labels, nameplates, components, etc. For over 60 years, Cellotape has served many companies within the bay area as well as across the country and we are continuing to grow.
If you would like to get hands-on exposure and training on how presses are operated and the entire process of customizing labels and components, Cellotape has an opportunity for you! We house state-of-the-art equipment to produce some of the finest custom labels. Our newest product line features Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to enhance wireless interaction and provide valuable and measurable feedback to both consumers and vendors.
- Be open to work in both Flexographic Printing Department as well as the Screen Print Department
- Perform quality control
- Play a key role in supporting our NFC projects
- Keep press and work areas clean and neat
- Transfer materials to and from stock and presses
- Interpret custom order forms
- Fulfill all other duties that are assigned
- Motivated, enthusiastic, and extremely flexible
- Willingness to learn the trade
- Prior experience with presses preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Fluent in English
- Be able to carry 25-50 lbs.
This is a part-time opportunity. You must be available 3-5 days a week for 8 hours per shift.
For more information about Cellotape, Inc., please visit www.cellotape.com and tap4more.com