Cellular Sales Employee Reviews

Loved the job
Regional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 20, 2017
It was a commission based position, so with that comes some stress with reaching the quotas every month and with co-workers with less of a moral compass than others. The managers were awesome and the work atmosphere was usually productive and fun.
Pros
Good atmosphere and training
Cons
Charge backs and rude customers.
Great Place To Work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLSeptember 18, 2017
Amazing pay, get 50% Gross Profit, amazing management and team environment. You get points for being even a minute late for work but besides that, great place. One of the best Wireless Sales Job I ever had.
Pros
Great Pay, Excellent Management
Cons
Points for Lateness.
Assisting Verizon Wireless customers in filing insurance claims.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN 37921September 6, 2017
A typical day at Cellulars Sales would include taking inbound calls for Verizon Wireless customers who need to file a claim on a damaged, lost or malfunctioning device. We also assist customers in canceling the insurance due to choosing another insurance provider or no longer need our services because they switched cell phone providers or the phone is not worth insuring. The workplace culture is friendly and a little fast paced at the beginning of the month. The hardest part of the job is not being able to assist a customer with an escalated situation due to my limitations in my ability to aid the customer. The most enjoyable part of my job is a smooth transaction with the customer and their experience with filing a claim or canceling their insurance.
Pros
Flexible while I was in school to complete Bachelors degree.
Cons
limited room for promotable opportunities.
Decent environment, not so decent workers
Wireless Expert (Former Employee) –  Fairless Hills, PAAugust 30, 2017
My biggest problem with Cellular Sales was the lack of integrity by the people I worked with. As someone who holds themselves to a high standard, never being able to reach the top of the leaderboards without undercutting or scheming around customers was disheartening and definitely crushed my morale. While the money was pretty good, it was commission only, which meant that some days I would travel upwards of an hour and make nothing, and others I would drive 15 minutes and make $600 in a day. It was very on-again-off-again
Pros
A lot of free time in between customers on most days.
Cons
Lack of integrity amongst staff, long hours with no solid pay, disinterested management
Excellent
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nevada, MOAugust 28, 2017
I love working here, if it weren't for personal issues I'd never leave. From the environment to the people, I couldn't ask for a better place to work.
great
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 22, 2017
the company really cares about the costumers and employees. overall , it a good experience! It help me to work and help a huge diversity crown to be successful at the job.
Pros
good people
Cons
healthcare its a plus
It was an ok job..
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 21, 2017
Management changes and rules change according on how you get paid. You have to keep up with all those changes and be an accountant to read how you get paid on the report they give you with each pay period. If you don't disclose everything to the customer you'll be fine.. there is a chance to make good money but 400 miles on my car a week was too much.. if you love to work away from home and drive up to an hour an a half to get to work then go for it..if you love change then this job is for you too!!
Pros
Good money
Cons
Travel and change.. no hourly pay and it'sa draw system..
Pathetic
Professional Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 21, 2017
Regional director is a joke and is completely oblivious to anything going on within the company. It would be a good company to work for if he would step down
Pros
Not any
Cons
Everything you can imagine
A bit of a cult
Inside Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Westfield, MAAugust 20, 2017
Take all the typical malarkey of a sales company and change the wording so it's hip and cool. The work life balance they promise disappears the minute you hit the floor. Confusing organizational structure and opportunities for promotion are heavily biased.
Great Leader, not very many advancement options
Regional Leasing and Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 16, 2017
the founding partner of the central Florida market is a great leader, his new partner is not. He makes work unpleasant, and takes away from all the qualities the original partner built the market on.
Very Entertaining
Regional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 15, 2017
Working with customers on plan and device selection.
I learned to to control a chaotic environment and approach thing both from the customer and company prospective.
Management was there to help but had a buddy buddy feeling.
Relying on 100% commission.
The atmosphere was always fun.
Pros
Sales meeting at restaurants
Cons
No real room for growth
Difficult to work for
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 13, 2017
Locations where you worked rotated, which in turn made it very difficult to develop a loyal following. Customer service could use some training as well
Relaxed atmosphere
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 9, 2017
Not a bad place to work if you are a great and highly motivated sales person. 100% commission job. You rotate between all 7 stores in Columbus on a daily basis.
LIes and deception at this company
minion (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 9, 2017
Do yourself a favor and go find a job at McDonalds. Youll have a steady pay check wont have to worry about upper management stealing money from your pay check. If you want to be able to pay your bills you dont want to work here. Low pay and high expectations from this place. This is the one company you can go to work for and end up in debt to them.
Pros
no pros
Cons
all cons
Hard worker but fun to help people out
Employee (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLAugust 5, 2017
I like it when a customer came in and I knew immediately how to help him. I learned how to better interact with people. The environment that I am in is pretty professional. The hardest part of the job was when a customer would come in and is a little bit angry and well manager has to be called. The most enjoyable thing is when I am able to help the customer and he leaves smiling.
Pros
Free lunch every friday
Cons
10 minute breaks
no sale
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 3, 2017
You are nothing to them, no inventory, poor training and 80% of your job entails activities that will earn you no money. Do not waste your time, move on
Pros
people you work with
Cons
people you work for
Fast-paced and rewarding
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 2, 2017
Cellular Sales has provided me with a great work-life balance. The initial training I received was very hands on and realistic to the job outside of the classroom. Management has been very helpful to me and the work culture is good. With any jobs it has it challenges but the reward has been good to me. The part that I enjoy most about the job is meeting new people everyday and finding way to make there experience with me great.
Pros
Great paid if you apply yourself
Cons
There is a little waiting period until the GREAT paid kicks in
Not a bad place to work, but it doesn't fit everyone's lifestyle or job preference
Supervisor Cory Waltemeyer (Former Employee) –  Picayune, MSAugust 2, 2017
Not a bad place to work, a very high turn over due to it being a commission based pay only; a typical day normally consisted of helping customers with technical problems with their phones. I learned that sales is not for everyone. Hardest part of my day was just sitting around waiting for customers to come in. Most enjoyable part of day was interaction with customers.
Pros
decent lunch breaks
Cons
Commission based pay
Great work/life balance
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2017
Cellular Sales has been good for me. I've been working here for almost 5 months. I love the flexibility on my schedule and the pay. It is 100% commission, so it is not for everyone.
Pros
Flexibility, Pay, Environment
Cons
No Paid time off
love it
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMJuly 23, 2017
Work life / home life is the best!! I love this company and want to find a company to match this one. I am looking for a part time job. Looking for sales on the phone and or work from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cellular Sales. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8