Cellular Sales Employee Review

View all Cellular Sales reviews

sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 18, 2014
Day consists of cold calling and walk in customers. Lots of customer service.

Other Cellular Sales Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Sales & Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, WANovember 11, 2017
It has been my worst job ever. Horrible working conditions and horrible management. No vacation, no holidays, no sick time. They are always changing the rules and making excuses for taking away your paycheck.
Pros
none.
Cons
see above
Official response from Cellular Sales
November 13, 2017

We do appreciate your feedback and the comments that you have taken the time to write. We are so sorry to hear that your experience with us at Cellular Sales was not a positive one and not in line with the intentions we have to make this the best place you have ever worked.

In order for us to address each of these concerns, we would love to hear from you so that we will have a better understanding and some further detail. Please email us at: recruiting@cellularsales.com.

Thank you in advance for your help in regards to allowing us the opportunity to work in detail on your concerns.

great product, education- poor management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYNovember 11, 2017
Selling/upgrading cell phones and plans.
Workplace environment was negative
Most enjoyable part of the job was selling phones and meeting new people.
The freedom to build my own clientele and market myself.
Official response from Cellular Sales
November 13, 2017

Thanks for leaving your feedback. It seems like there were parts of the job that you really enjoyed and perhaps others that you didn't feel were as positive.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed the freedom to build your own business as well as meeting new people.

We would love to hear more about your experiences with our environment being negative, please elaborate so that we can address this concern further and avoid others feeling the same way in future: recruiting@cellularsales.com. Thank you.

Wishing you all the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cellular Sales. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7