Cellular Sales

Cellular Sales Employee Reviews

Productive work place
Account Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 18, 2015
Cellular sales is a company that allows you to engage with customers in a welcoming environment. The company's main objectives is customer service, then sales after. Ultimately working there has been a great experience, and has definitely sharpened my communication skills.
Not what they tell you it will be
Wireless Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2015
Cons: being confined to a specific location everyday, being rotated to different locations through out the week.
Cool work environment if you work with cool people, but company structure has changed and some reps are not operation with high ethics. They tell you the compensation will be great but they over promise and under deliver. The work is easy if your a social, people person. Hardest part of the job is meeting quotas and be held to those which are unrealistic and only 1-5% of the staff can meet them.
High turnover because of this.
Overpromise Underdeliver
Field Mentor & Sales Associate (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 7, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Management
Management is incompetent and carries a business philosophy from 1955 that is not applicable to today's ever changing industry. I was in wireless sales for over 10 year and the deterioration of this company's culture was fast, unnecessary and intentional.
Good stepping stone job!
Regional Sales Trainer / Representative (Current Employee), Lexington, KYMarch 3, 2015
Great work life balance. However this job is not for the faint of heart. It is 100% commission based sales and there is no paid vacation or sick days.
Sales Rep
Account Manager (Former Employee), Charleston, SCFebruary 16, 2015
I very much enjoyed working in the Cell phone industry. It is always changing and very competitive market. I was not able to get enough hours towards the end of my employment to stay there.
Fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Savannah, GAFebruary 3, 2015
Worked hard. Every customer was treated with respect. Sold Verizon services and products. The position was 100% commission so sitting around wasn't allowed
unethical place to work for
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Burlington, NCJanuary 14, 2015
company does not care about employees only numbers. Poor health insurance, unethical regional managers, and poor management. Not much room for growth.
I feel like it used to be more family centered and flexible with the schedule than the current policy.
STORE/ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), south west flJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: we used to have extremely flexible schedules.
Cons: commissions are always changing, and extremely hard to understand the commission pay structure on checks.
Great for single people. Not for anyone who has a family or has family out of town where you would like to travel to go see. Manger has become way more stressed due to extra work load that has been placed on upper management.
horrible
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Salisbury, MDJanuary 3, 2015
Cons: no work/life balance. unless you are on top of leaderboard
the worst company i worked for ever. No work/ life balance. No sick days, if you dont hit quota you will get terminated.
Company very difficult to work for, lack of communication.
Cellular Sales Executive (Former Employee), Easton, MDOctober 29, 2014
Pros: selling the product and being able to back it up.
Cons: leadership, money, scheduling
Would not recommend this work place. From being hired as an "Independent Contractor" in the beginning to be changed over to an employee and have all the rules change and lack of communication during the process. Only receiving 1 check every month on the 21st and usually having errors. To the lack of leadership. Scheduling was a disaster to say the least. Best part of the job for me was the customer service. I honestly loved the job itself just not the company. Hours were difficult for me being that I have 2 children and my husband serves in the military and my schedule was so erratic and non regular that made for some difficult times. But for the job itself I handled and loved it. Enjoyed being able to assist people when they thought all hope was lost.
Great people!
Wireless Consultant, Sales, Technical Support (Current Employee), Columbia, SCOctober 13, 2014
commission only sales
always learning new technologies
customer service
sales
inventory
shipping and receiving
Great work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Florida, NYOctober 3, 2014
Coworkers are very helpful and friendly and the management is top notch.
Full commission based job with a lot of freedom
Wireless Account Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: no micro managing, work at your own pace.
Cons: required to drive to multiple stores in the houston area, charge backs from sales made
The job requires you to work at multiple stores a week through out Houston. Shifts scheduled a month in advance and you can trade shifts with other employees. All compensation is from commission and there is no limit to how much you can make. Devices that are sold and disconnected within the first six months can be charged back to the sales rep and taken away from your paycheck.
Wasting your Time if you work here
sales rep (Former Employee), ncSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: flexibilty
Cons: everything
No advancement, horrible benefits, the boss is a joke. Missing inventory comes out of your personal check at full cost, commute time is an hour and you have to drive to 8 different locations, they hire anyone and everyone because they cant treat their employee right so they leave, they make you dress in a suit everyday because they no the customers wont take them seriously otherwise,
Good Entry Level Career Starter
Sales Accountant/District Manager (Former Employee), Seabrook, TXSeptember 13, 2014
This was a career starter for me. I developed salesmanship skills and an opportunity to run and manage a team. I learned to take ownership of a business through the way they structure there employees. There motto was to be an owner of your craft and not be a dead end 9-5 employee.
Unpredictable
Sales (Former Employee), Augusta ga marketSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: decent commission
Cons: traveling for little money, no manager in store, sharing your own sales (socialist company)
Working for this company you never know what locations you will be working at. I was hired on to work in one location but a month later was being asked to drive 2 hours to work. There are good days but also bad ones. Some days you may make $300-$400 sometime you will come home with $5. You share all your sales so sometimes you find people that want to sit on their butt while you help all the customers.
CSOKI IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR!
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee), WEST PALM BEACH, FLSeptember 2, 2014
CSOKI IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANY OF MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS.
Laid back, flexible, detail oriented
Inventory Assistant (Current Employee), Mandeville, LAAugust 28, 2014
Scan in received merchandise from UPS/FedEx
Pull and fill cellphone and accessory orders for each of the 21 stores.
Upload and maintain eBay listings of outdated accessories.
Take full inventory every Friday after orders are pulled for stores.
Process returned phones and accessories to be resold in stores as used items.
Management is somewhat informative and contradicting.
Hardest part of the job is that it is currently parttime and I live an hour away. Also, lack of communication with my manager dispite countless attempts to contact. (Manager lives out of state and works from home)
My co-workers are great. Very laid back but is serious to get the job done.
I love the clerical aspect (data entry and such) along with attention to detail, multi-tasking. I tend to work better when I have more that one thing to do.
Don't work here!
Sales executive (Current Employee), AlabamaAugust 27, 2014
Cons: no breaks, bad benefits, horrible management
Everything said in the interview is a lie. To take a vacation or even a sick day, you have to get your shifts covered, with no help from management. They now have a new late login process, and people are getting suspended left and right. They are also now charging the reps on shift FULL PRICE for anything missing from inventory. What kind of company makes money off of their employees like that? I swear, it must be illegal. So many reps are looking elsewhere for work. They burn and churn through employees, which is why they are always hiring. Benefits are a joke. Huge deductible and then 80/20 coinsurance after that. This company cares NOTHING about their employees. All positions are ruled by fear. There are so many better sales jobs out there.
poor management
Customer Sale and Services Representative (Current Employee), Salem, NCAugust 19, 2014
Enjoy the job and good earnings but there have poor management
Headquarters