Cellular Sales Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 3, 2015
Worked hard. Every customer was treated with respect. Sold Verizon services and products. The position was 100% commission so sitting around wasn't allowed
unethical place to work for
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 14, 2015
company does not care about employees only numbers. Poor health insurance, unethical regional managers, and poor management. Not much room for growth.
I feel like it used to be more family centered and flexible with the schedule than the current policy.
STORE/ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  south west flJanuary 10, 2015
Great for single people. Not for anyone who has a family or has family out of town where you would like to travel to go see. Manger has become way more stressed due to extra work load that has been placed on upper management.
Pros
we used to have extremely flexible schedules.
Cons
commissions are always changing, and extremely hard to understand the commission pay structure on checks.
horrible
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MDJanuary 3, 2015
the worst company i worked for ever. No work/ life balance. No sick days, if you dont hit quota you will get terminated.
Cons
no work/life balance. unless you are on top of leaderboard
Company very difficult to work for, lack of communication.
Cellular Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Easton, MDOctober 29, 2014
Would not recommend this work place. From being hired as an "Independent Contractor" in the beginning to be changed over to an employee and have all the rules change and lack of communication during the process. Only receiving 1 check every month on the 21st and usually having errors. To the lack of leadership. Scheduling was a disaster to say the least. Best part of the job for me was the customer service. I honestly loved the job itself just not the company. Hours were difficult for me being that I have 2 children and my husband serves in the military and my schedule was so erratic and non regular that made for some difficult times. But for the job itself I handled and loved it. Enjoyed being able to assist people when they thought all hope was lost.
Pros
selling the product and being able to back it up.
Cons
leadership, money, scheduling
Great people!
Wireless Consultant, Sales, Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 13, 2014
commission only sales
always learning new technologies
customer service
sales
inventory
shipping and receiving
Great work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Florida, NYOctober 3, 2014
Coworkers are very helpful and friendly and the management is top notch.
Full commission based job with a lot of freedom
Wireless Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2014
The job requires you to work at multiple stores a week through out Houston. Shifts scheduled a month in advance and you can trade shifts with other employees. All compensation is from commission and there is no limit to how much you can make. Devices that are sold and disconnected within the first six months can be charged back to the sales rep and taken away from your paycheck.
Pros
no micro managing, work at your own pace.
Cons
required to drive to multiple stores in the houston area, charge backs from sales made
Wasting your Time if you work here
sales rep (Former Employee) –  ncSeptember 24, 2014
No advancement, horrible benefits, the boss is a joke. Missing inventory comes out of your personal check at full cost, commute time is an hour and you have to drive to 8 different locations, they hire anyone and everyone because they cant treat their employee right so they leave, they make you dress in a suit everyday because they no the customers wont take them seriously otherwise,
Pros
flexibilty
Cons
everything
Good Entry Level Career Starter
Sales Accountant/District Manager (Former Employee) –  Seabrook, TXSeptember 13, 2014
This was a career starter for me. I developed salesmanship skills and an opportunity to run and manage a team. I learned to take ownership of a business through the way they structure there employees. There motto was to be an owner of your craft and not be a dead end 9-5 employee.
Unpredictable
Sales (Former Employee) –  Augusta ga marketSeptember 12, 2014
Working for this company you never know what locations you will be working at. I was hired on to work in one location but a month later was being asked to drive 2 hours to work. There are good days but also bad ones. Some days you may make $300-$400 sometime you will come home with $5. You share all your sales so sometimes you find people that want to sit on their butt while you help all the customers.
Pros
decent commission
Cons
traveling for little money, no manager in store, sharing your own sales (socialist company)
CSOKI IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR!
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  WEST PALM BEACH, FLSeptember 2, 2014
CSOKI IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANY OF MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS.
Laid back, flexible, detail oriented
Inventory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mandeville, LAAugust 28, 2014
Scan in received merchandise from UPS/FedEx
Pull and fill cellphone and accessory orders for each of the 21 stores.
Upload and maintain eBay listings of outdated accessories.
Take full inventory every Friday after orders are pulled for stores.
Process returned phones and accessories to be resold in stores as used items.
Management is somewhat informative and contradicting.
Hardest part of the job is that it is currently parttime and I live an hour away. Also, lack of communication with my manager dispite countless attempts to contact. (Manager lives out of state and works from home)
My co-workers are great. Very laid back but is serious to get the job done.
I love the clerical aspect (data entry and such) along with attention to detail, multi-tasking. I tend to work better when I have more that one thing to do.
Don't work here!
Sales executive (Current Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 27, 2014
Everything said in the interview is a lie. To take a vacation or even a sick day, you have to get your shifts covered, with no help from management. They now have a new late login process, and people are getting suspended left and right. They are also now charging the reps on shift FULL PRICE for anything missing from inventory. What kind of company makes money off of their employees like that? I swear, it must be illegal. So many reps are looking elsewhere for work. They burn and churn through employees, which is why they are always hiring. Benefits are a joke. Huge deductible and then 80/20 coinsurance after that. This company cares NOTHING about their employees. All positions are ruled by fear. There are so many better sales jobs out there.
Cons
no breaks, bad benefits, horrible management
poor management
Customer Sale and Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCAugust 19, 2014
Enjoy the job and good earnings but there have poor management
Sales
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2014
Fast paced sales that is 100% commission. You need to work 24/7 to make it good here.
Poorly managed company
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 11, 2014
They only tell you what you want to hear to get you in then the rest is a lie.
Flexible work schedule and uncapped pay with fine print
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 28, 2014
Cellular sales was basically everything that was expained in the preliminary training. However, the fact that the company takes missing inventory out of employees' pockets and makes them responsible for client account deactivations is bordeline illegal. I enjoy my job but there are numerous things that need to change at Cellular Sales.
sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 18, 2014
Day consists of cold calling and walk in customers. Lots of customer service.
not what its cracked up to be
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJuly 3, 2014
dont believe anything they tell you in the in the interview unless you devote your life to this company you wont make all that much money. Perfect for young people with no families.