CELTIC HEALTHCARE

CELTIC HEALTHCARE Employer Reviews

Poor experience
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Centralia, ILMay 30, 2014
Company restructured and position was eliminated with no offer for another position within the company
Caregiver
Caregiver (Former Employee), Mars, PAApril 26, 2014
Basic in home care giving with ADL's and other tasks such as cleaning/cooking.
Home Health agency great reputation in Maryland for quality care.
Home Healthcare Nurse Liaison (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 17, 2014
Busy marketing RN job, always busy on the rode but rewarding. Liked meeting people and independence did not like being salaried and putting in over 10 hours per day.
Life experiencing, rewarding job.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Kingston, PAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: family like, small home like hospice in patient unit. cozy.
Cons: per diem, no health care, no job security.
1) Typical day coming in getting report from the prior shift, doing rounds, vitals, meals, repositioning's, baths, A.M./P.M care.

2) To value my life as well as family and loved ones. I have learned that it doesn't matter how rich or poor you are in life. You can be the richest people but can not buy good health. Illnesses do not discriminate.

3) – more... From the day I started my job at Hospice Community Care/ Celtic Hospice In Patient Unit, Dunmore, PA. Management was up in the air went through three unit managers in less then four months. But adjusted with the changes.

4) I got along with my co-workers very well, a lot of us formed a family like bond.

5) The hardest part of my job is seeing them go through the loss of a loved one and knowing that we can only use words and compassion to try and ease their pain and grief.

6) The most enjoyable part of my job was caring for and help patients and their families from all walks of life. Showing them compassion and consideration during their trying times. – less