Celula develops innovative high value clinical diagnostic solutions using advanced proprietary technologies. Our assays are developed to make a unique and positive impact on medical outcomes globally. We have a business development internship available. The duration of the internship is 3-6 months.
Support business development activities for the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build, grow and maintain an active list of potential partners and clients for the Company.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with potential partners and clients.
- Facilitate business planning and support the Company's goals and objectives.
- Keep abreast of business trends within the biotech industry, domestically and internationally and identify potential business opportunities for the Company.
- Develop proposals, contracts and agreements; create presentations, and reports as needed.
- Deliver effective and compelling presentations to diverse audiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a Life Science discipline required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of business development experience in a biotech environment required.
- Proven ability to build key relationships with the ability to educate and demonstrate the Company’s technology and value to diverse audiences.
- A thorough understanding of proposal development, pricing and contract terminology.
- Must possess strong written, oral communications and presentation skills.
- Analytical development experience preferred.
- High aptitude to learn technical and scientific information.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidate must represent, negotiate and develop business (domestic and international) for the Company.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- English/Chinese speaking candidate preferred.
For immediate consideration, send us your resume. Visit our website at www.celula-inc.com
Indeed - 30+ days ago