Cenlar FSB Employee Reviews

Growing Company
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJJanuary 5, 2017
Cenlar FSB, the nation’s leading loan servicing provider, has been actively engaged in mortgage loan servicing and subservicing as a core business for more than 40 years.
Pros
Medical Benefits are excellent
Cenlar
Client Audit Intern (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJJanuary 5, 2017
Mortgage subservicing company. I participated in their internship program over the summer of 2016. They perform the day to day operations on mortgage loans from their clients.
Pros
Opportunity to learn the mortgage industry inside and out
Cons
None. Great experience for me
Good Company
Foreclosure Technician II (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJDecember 26, 2016
The company provided ample training, guidance and opportunity to advance within the company. A typical day is generally fast paced where it is requirement to be able to multitask and be able to work and manage your own work load.
Pros
company incentives
Lack of resources
Service Recovery Specialist/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 4, 2016
You are required to learn a manual for over 150 clients with all different standards but don't provided direct department point of contact to help or assist with escalations. For urgent situations no one wants to take ownership and try to resolve the situation.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
they take away your breaks, shorten your lunches, and make you work mandatory overtime
Cenlar is a well known and respected mortgage servicing company.
Senior Instructional Design Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJNovember 28, 2016
Cenlar services a couple of million mortgage loans and is growing, with several locations in the Ewing area and a call center presence in Arizona as well.
Pros
ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
Cons
Work areas are becoming very crowded due to rapid growth.
Customer Service Professional
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ewing NJNovember 26, 2016
Great job and work environment. Growing company with chances of advancements. I would refer someone to apply for a job with this company.
Fast paced environment
Customer Care Associate II (Current Employee) –  ArizonaNovember 18, 2016
I learned a lot about mortgage loan information. I also learned how to be more empathetic to customers concerns. The company try to make the culture fun and are open to different ideas.
Pros
the pay was sufficient
Cons
1 break 45 minute lunch
Fairly a great place to work.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJNovember 12, 2016
Cenlar is an wonderful place to work if you like people as i do . The micro management is a bit much and the lack of communication/implementation training.
Pros
oppertunity
Cons
no organization
The culture they sell is not honest.
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 27, 2016
Management and HR are not supportive of their employees. Management is not professional. There are no tools in place to measure performance. Many employees are not happy and looking for jobs.
Pros
Cons
Poor managment
Special Products
Special Products Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJOctober 10, 2016
I have learned many important job functions. I have mastered customer service I also perform many clerical duties. Also, I have learned how an office runs. Cenlar has given me many skills to use in the future.
Great Company
Default Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJOctober 10, 2016
Cenlar is a great place to work at. They are fair and will look out for you in every way. It's a growing company and would definitely recommend anyone to apply.
Pros
many
Cons
nothing really
This company will micromanage you to insanity
Loan Servicing Agent (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJOctober 7, 2016
This company will pay you 17.50 to take insults all day long but will monitor how long you are on a call, if you "sound" friendly, how long you take in the bathroom, how many words you type and then give you a granola bar with a sticker that says work harder or you're fired. This company has no tolerance for medical issues and will work its hardest to not promote you. Cenlar FSB will require you to do other job duties but will refuse to pay you for all of your hard work. You are measured by EVERYTHING that you do. I never had a psychiatrist until I started working here!
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Micromanagement, Constant monitoring, no promotions
Productive and fun work place.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 6, 2016
Typical day at work is answering phones all day.
I've learned a lot about mortgages and how they work, it has provided me knowledge to be able to know what to look forward to when applying for a house loan.
Management does the best they can to meet the needs of the employees.
Hardest part was not having enough time to finish task and uploading documents that had been sent to our fax.
Most enjoyable part of my job is helping out the customers and satisfying their needs with a one call resolution.
Pros
giveaway free goodies every week.
Cons
micromanagement
Do your research prior to accepting employment with this company
Collector II (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJSeptember 15, 2016
I have been a Customer Service Specialist for over 20 years with Fortune 500 companies. This corporation needs to be cleaned out. I experienced everything from advances from my supervisor to bullying behavior which almost led to me being physically attacked on the floor, despite going to my superiors to help me by simply moving my seat 3 weeks prior. Management is completely out of touch with their employees and openly make fun of employees & homeowners who are in the midst of crisis of losing their home. The labor board needs to investigate this company. Do not put your skills to waste, there are better companies out there who understand and appreciate professionalism. This is not one of those.

The only enjoyable part was helping the consumers and the sense of satisfaction in assuring a homeowner of the options available to them. You can obtain this satisfaction with any corporation working with the public. Place your time and skills where they will be appreciated!!!
Pros
Helping Homeowners in need
Cons
The Corporation is lacking skilled management/ systems deplorable
Productive place to grow
Borrower Advocate (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJJuly 28, 2016
Cenlar is a wonderful company to work for. Very goal oriented and driven. Fast paced environment! Cenlar believes that clients are most important and we should cater to all clients individually to continue the success of the company.
Pros
Bonuses, employee events and appreciation
Cons
Advancing in the company is challenging
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJJune 16, 2016
You're working in a call center, so you're on the phones for your whole shift besides one 15-minute break and a 45 minute lunch break. You may get some time to complete customer follow ups as well. When the call volumes are high, it's all hands on deck, so EVERYONE must be available on the phones and you have to be ready to take any and all types of calls. The sad thing is I don't get to spend much time interacting with my coworkers because my head is glued to the headset and have to constantly answer incoming calls. Once you are here for a while, they will start to cross train you into doing outbound calls and emails. The customers are very unpredictable. On average, out of the 40-60 calls a day I get at least 2 or 3 angry customers that are impossible to satisfy, but that's what our supervisors are here for. The attendance is pretty strict and you must meet the standard quality metrics if you wish to advance in the future.
Pros
Great benefits, pay is higher than an average CSR salary, company is constantly growing
Cons
There is a lot of micromanagement that takes place
Pays the Bills
BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJMay 6, 2016
Management is out of touch with its employees and the current payscale for similar jobs at other leading companies. Many knowledgeable people work here but are frustrated with the company as a whole.
Gre they had a cafeat Place to Work
GIS Business Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJMay 3, 2016
Great experience learn a lot at Cenlar and it is very self driven environment. Learn many new procedures, software, team building, and new challenges to take on.
Management, from my perspective has been smooth and professionally organized.

hardest part of the job, the workload can be a lot at certain time, but with a great team I work with, we manage to get through it strong!

Best part about the job, the support system and a great team environment and Jean Day Friday!
Pros
Growth, a lot to learn, and there's never a dull day.
Cons
They need to get a cafeteria that serves food, it will increase employee satisfaction.
A day at Cenlar FSB
Customer Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJApril 23, 2016
I worked in the Customer Service Call Center taking calls from Homeowners taking payments, payment arrangements, forclosures, escow, paying taxes and refinance.
I learned how to hone my skills with Client.
I enjoyed my coworkers.
The hardest part of this job was having to do forclosures.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help people do a refinance on their mortgage.
Great work!!!
Reconciliation Accountant II (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Great place to work at. Great work life balance. Super management and co workers are very friendly. Good pay, great benefits!
Pros
Flexible
Cons
N/A

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cenlar FSB. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8