Looking for Kana Enterprise support/developer person for a contract opening in San Diego, CA.
Contract duration: 12 months
The KANA Enterprise Business Process Developer role typically comprises the following main duties:
- Work directly with clients in order to understand and shape each client’s requirements and then develop the end solution for the client using KANA’s portfolio of products.
- Design and develop all aspects of the Kana solution including User Interface, Business Rules, Object Model, Integration and Database model.
- Specifying and executing Unit Tests, System Tests and Performance Tests.
The preferred skill profile to look for in a candidate is as follows:
- A third level qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline or at least two years industrial experience working in a software application development role.
- Experience using KANA’s business process management and customer contact platform
- A good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively (oral, written and presentation).
- Ability to work on own initiative and organize and manage own time
- Experience in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in a client facing, team based environment
- Knowledge of developing and using web services.
Experience : 8 -12 yrs experience.
This is 1099/W-2 opportunity. Please provide word resume.