- Provides Technical Analysis, Solution Design, and Architecture activities within the Oracle E-Business Suite Applications
- Oversees and guides implementation of proposed solutions
- Configures, develops, tests, debugs, maintains, and documents information systems applications.
- Manages and oversees third-party development.
- Applies programming , configuration and testing techniques such as structured programming, code walk-through and configuration reviews
- Provides communication and coordination between client and Functional / Technical teams.
- Coordination with client to support business activity. (This will required to work during client hours)
- Reviews all applications development and configuration project requests, coordinates schedules and related departmental activities.
- Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project/program objectives are met in a timely fashion.
- Defines system integration and acceptance testing process and ensures adequate resources
- Coordinates departmental operations and delivery activities with Delivery Lead
- Reviews and evaluates work of team members. Prepares performance reports.
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding all software projects and programs.
- Works with business units and other IS groups in decision making process to ensure effective cross-functional decisions.
- May supervise one or more employees; plays key role in hiring, coaching, training, and developing subordinate staff.
- Assigns work, sets completion dates, reviews work, and manages performance in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and performance management processes.
- Complies with established policies and standards to ensure that access to company information and systems resources, in any medium or format, is limited to authorized personnel.
- Cooperates with internal and external information security audits.
- Interacts directly with the end customer for the purpose of identifying and documenting business/systems requirements and processes, frequently involving multiple business areas.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions for meeting business needs.
- Consistently seeks out new opportunities to deliver UST services within the account
- 12 + Years of demonstrable, hands-on experience with customizing, extending, developing, and configuring Oracle E-Business Suite applications
- English speaking resource
- Understands Oracle EBS data model and integration points between various application modules
- Understanding of Oracle Financial, Manufacturing, Distribution, Planning and Supply chain modules.
- Experience with R-I-C-E (Reports-Integrations-Conversions-Extensions) design and development
- Ability to define, plan, design, estimate, and execute technical project deliverables, including directing the work tasks of subordinate project team members
- Ability to analyze business problems and offer solutions utilizing Oracle products
- Involved with at least 1 full lifecycle implementation of Oracle EBS applications
- In-depth understanding of the concurrent manager and associated concurrent requests from various application modules
- Ability to trouble-shoot Oracle EBS application issues and provide solutions in an efficient and timely manner
- Experience with Oracle development products (Forms, Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, OAF)
- Experience with offshore development and support models with Oracle EBS applications
- Experience with Data loader tool
- Oracle Certification (i.e. Oracle Certified Professional)
- Oracle EBS upgrade experience (i.e. 11i to R12)
- Experience with other development tools such as C, Java, XML, HTML
- Oracle Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with Data Warehouses / Data Marts
- Prior consulting experience
This is 1099 or W-2 position.
Please send your resume in word format.
Indeed - 19 months ago