CenseoHealth

CenseoHealth United States Employee Reviews

Comfortable Work Environment, Great People, Aggresive Goals
Recruiting Research Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 10, 2015
Pros: Great work culture
Cons: Commission structure and pay low
Minimum 100 outgoing calls per day.
Flexible 40hour/week schedule.
Agrresive sales goals.
Weekly Meetings
Training and support could be vastly improved.
Nice work environment and breakroom/café
Commission structure was below average.
6 month ramp up at minimum.
Great fun place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 9, 2015
Pros: Benefits, compensation, atmosphere
Cons: Favoritism and no room for moving within the tiers
Working at CenseoHealth was a great place. The atmosphere was fun and lots of rewards for top performers. The only complaint is that there was favoritism for specific people who were on good teams and no opportunity for people on lower tears to move to higher tiers.
Great pay and benefits
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 8, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: growing too fast to accomodate new demands
Great pay and benefits, poorly organized, not really up to par with compliance and HIPPA guidelines. Anyone with a degree can work there without relevant experience...which caused obvious problems.
Allowed great flexibility for work.
Independent Contractor(M.D.) (Part-time) (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 25, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: compensation could be higher
Set workdays one month ahead then receive schedule for performing physical exams assessments. These are done in client homes and all paperwork is returned on the day of the exam.
Can be stressful environment for some
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 28, 2014
Pros: reasonable pay
Cons: supervisors in really in charge of success or failure
A typical day at work her constant outbound calling to reach medicare members across the nation to arrange in home dr's visits
Great Place to Work
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2014
Pros:

Very good pay with good commission schedule every month
Great work culture and positive reinforcement
Co-workers are what make this place the best place to work

Cons:

Fast paced environment and expectations of a goal in a call center job can make you always worry about job security
Management sometimes tends to be contradictory in message at times

Overall I have been with this company for two years, and it has its downsides and upsides.

If the company could rid itself of the idea of a goal and focus more on making sure members of various Medicare programs understand the service, this place would be a better place to work. As it stands it is a good place to work with great pay, but getting rid of a goal and letting employees do their job and have job security, the company would be in a better stance I believe in company perception and employee/potential employee perception.
A
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 3, 2014
Great atmosphere. Not overly difficult or stressful but repetitive and tedious. Well compensated for work.
Call Center
Scheduler (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 11, 2013
Pros: easy great pay
Cons: directors and managment are clickish
Management likes to play favorites. Must be a top producer or you'll never get out of scheduling.
Growing Company with a Competitive Atmosphere
Director of Scheduling and Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXAugust 21, 2013
Pros: generous compensation and paid time off, departmental awards and contests, friendly coworkers
Cons: pressure to hit goals, ambiguity in the company itself and the purpose for the services being provided, inconsistency, questionable managerial tactics
As a Scheduling Coordinator, most of my time consisted of making phone calls to Medicare Advantage members. The purpose of the call was to "sell" members on having an optional, no-cost, in-home health assessment provided by their Medicare provider. Most members have their own doctor(s), so this was quite a challenging feat sometimes.
I learned how to adapt my sales techniques to the individual members and how to maximize the number of appointments that I made. During my time in this position, I trained approximately 40 Scheduling Coordinators and provided on the job coaching. I also served as a mentor for 7 Scheduling Coordinators.
This position also entailed using geographic resources, such as MapQuest and Bing, to map the physicians' schedules as there needed to be ample time for the physicians to see all the scheduled members for the day. There was also a need to determine which members to call based on where the doctor's starting location was going to be, the location of other members on the schedule for any given day, etc. It was also imperative to coordinate with the logistics department in reference to any conflicts or issues that arose during the day with the doctors or Medicare members.
As a Director of Scheduling, there was much more variety within my work day. I was assigned a team of 9 individuals that reported to me. I was responsible for anything regarding ADP, such as Paid Time Off, Time Off requests, Hours Worked, etc. There were many Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets that I was to refer to and enter in information on a daily basis. I gained vast knowledge on Microsoft – more... Office products during this time. I was responsible for tracking the number of appointments made, appointments needed, and then placing doctors in areas accordingly. This position entailed mapping the schedules for doctors, as well as rescheduling and scheduling members. I held meetings with my team, both individually and as a group. I worked closely with other departments, such as: Quality Assurance, Client Services, Logistics, Recruiting, IT, and Human Resources. I listened and reviewed phone calls for team members and gave feedback. I was in charge of corrective action and tracking the progress of individuals on my team. I had strict goals and procedures to adhere to, as well.
This was a competitive department with monetary awards given to top producers. Most of my coworkers were sales-oriented individuals with a wide range of experience and various backgrounds.
The management made changes frequently. I think that this was probably due to the fact that this was a growing company. Over the years, I saw some definite favoritism and unfairness in how the employees were treated. There was a lack of consistency in the ways in which rules were enforced. I also feel like some of the pressure and demands put on the Scheduling Coordinators were unwarranted at times and somewhat unreasonable. The hardest part of my job would have to have been trying to accept these facts/situations as they arose.
The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be working with a great group of people. The pay was also enjoyable, especially the generous bonus structure. – less
Excellent pay
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 21, 2012
Pros: new company, great salary and benefits
I mainly assisted physicians with the daily schedule and troubleshooted on daily issues that may arise.