Centennial Bank Employee Reviews

great place to work
TELLER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 19, 2017
Centennial Bank is a wonderful to work for. This company has potential for growth along with that you meet different nationalities and learning their culture.
Fun and Productive workplace at Centennial Bank
BANK TELLER (Former Employee) –  Bryant, ARSeptember 10, 2017
Centennial Bank was a very nice place to work. There were a lot of guidelines to follow and a lot of training to undergo but all in all it was a very fun place to work. It did get stressful at times but that's how it is with any job.
Pros
Free lunch, free breakfast, free accounts
Cons
Not enough employees, sometimes you didnt get a lunch
Its a nice working environment
Personal Banker/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLAugust 16, 2017
nice environment , very easy going
customers are very friendly , it's moreasy of a community bank than just a bank,. Everyone knows there customer by name
Going Downhill
Branch Manager II/Branch Officer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 12, 2017
Typical work day was very stressful. Not enough workers so if someone called in sick, good luck. Poor management that did not help. All management seemed to be concerned about was stockholder price at the expense of employees.
Pros
Received Payday on time
Cons
mandatory overtime, lack of good executive management, poor pay, cutthroat
could be a hostile work environment
Loan Operations Loan Data Input Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARAugust 1, 2017
Thankful for the opportunity. Helped me grow. Family life wasn't a priority. Even if you made up your full 40 hours in a week you had to prove where you were when you went for a Dr. appointment
Pros
always busy
Cons
managment and training needs improvement
productive
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 14, 2017
Great place to work, not very high paced. The job is very repetitive. You will be doing the same thing daily. If you are good at your job you can move up pretty easily.
Cons
Almost no compensation, pay starts very low if you are an entry level worker
Centennial Review
Credit Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 16, 2017
Overall, I had a positive work experience here. My main complaints are due to below market compensation, sub-par benefits package, & very limited long term career potential. The day to day work environment was positive & professional for the most part. The main problem is that the company is too focused on their stock price & not concerned quite enough with the long term well being of their associates.
Pros
Positive work environment, stable job
Cons
Below market compensation/benefits & lack of career opportunity
Satisfactory
TELLER II (Former Employee) –  TallahasseeMay 2, 2017
It was a satisfactory job. Unfortunately the workplace environment was extremely conservative. The co workers were separated into individual cliques.
Not good company to work for
Full-Time Teller II / New Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gulf Shores, ALApril 24, 2017
Had a very good co-workers and manager. I learned a lot and had a good experience. Wish company treat there employees better and respect them. Low pay job.
Easy going atmosphere to work in.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 13, 2017
The people you work with are great. Not much room for advancement and the pay isn't very well. Usually under staffed because they don't hire very many people.
Pros
Easy going job
Cons
Pay
Centennial Bank
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARApril 8, 2017
Centennial Bank is a great bank to work for and the management is great as well. It is an easy to learn job. The customers are great as well! I've loved working there!
Great if you work with people who aren't lazy
Teller (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 15, 2017
I worked at a downtown branch and was robbed twice while working. One was extremely traumatic and has made me a very anti-gun individual. Outside of that, some customers are a dream to work with while others will curse at you because they have bad money management skills and don't remember that they spent all of their money at the casino last weekend.
Pros
Paid vacation and bank holidays
Cons
Chance of robbery, rude customers
Mortgage Loan Processor/Sr. Teller (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLMarch 8, 2017
Nice work environment. Management good. Centennial is very involved with community activities and is well know throughout the community. I have nothing bad to say about the company
Daily work
Lead Research and Adjustments Clerk (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 6, 2017
I verify duplicates of to help bank customers. I pull Fed adjustments. I take care the bank employees who are my customers which then help customers.
Amicable Parting
Sr. Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  River Valley AreaFebruary 21, 2017
Good people but the environment changed from the previous bank and it was time for a change after the acquisition between Liberty Bank and Centennial.

There are still wonderful staff on board there and they care about their customers a great deal. That's the reason I still bank there.
Ok place to work
Customer Service Representative, New Accounts (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXFebruary 14, 2017
Management could improve a lot. Fellow employees were fantastic! Business was often slow and a lot of time is wasted at specific branches due to lack of business.
Growing bank not much infrastructure
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 30, 2017
Worked with lots of great people. Changes in procedures without much training or direction. Enjoyed the home town feel with Centennial Bank and customers.
Pros
People
Cons
Pay structure
great work atmosphere
Teller 1 (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 24, 2017
i highly enjoyed working at centennial bank, they provided me with hands on training and i learned alot at my first banking experience. they always leave you with more room to grow in the industry.
Pros
health benefits and long lunch breaks
Cons
long work hours, traffic
Relaxed Atmosphere
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 10, 2016
Most banks get brutally exhausting but here it's one of the best o work for if you don't want so much stress. You learn to do things each day and there is opportunities and growth.
Pros
One hour lunches
Cons
healthcare is too expensive during this period of time
Great Company
Senior Loan Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 26, 2016
I truly enjoyed working here. I enjoyed my co-workers immensely and they have an excellent management team. Great collaborations on team work. Learned a tremendous amount and I continue to use the knowledge I obtained while working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.