Centennial Bank Employee Review

View all Centennial Bank reviews

Centennial and Heritage are both great places to work at. At Centennial I am a Temporary employee so I do not know there benefits taken over November
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 7, 2012
I have enjoyed very much working at my past position. I have worked in different areas and it was a good place to work. The environment was business but like family. The hardest part of the job at my current job is now I am currently Team Conversion Leader for the loan department. So I am doing something I have never done before and is very interesting. The hardest part of the job is knowing that my job is now located in Little Rock AK. The most enjoyable part is getting the job done efficiently and correctly and getting the customers out quickly and happy.
Pros
a great place to work, and have good future.
Cons
hertiage bank taken over fdic .cenenntinal bought, my job is in little rock ak

Other Centennial Bank Employee Reviews

Love It
Full-Time Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Amazing co-workers, very friendly and helpful. Clients treat you like family & were very warm and welcoming. Always felt comfortable asking for help or if i had any questions.
A solid improvement for department store cashiers wanting to "move-up" in the world
Teller/Image Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 13, 2018
Typically, for tellers, days were full of the same routine tasks with the only variables being the customers themselves and equipment malfunctions. As an Image Specialist, an eye for detail was paramount and care was necessary for work. Either job is wonderful for students in college, so long as the manager will work with them on their hours.
Pros
Benefits! and community involvement
Cons
Strict guidelines for dress and little room for jocular behavior

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.