Centennial Bank Employee Reviews

productive
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 14, 2017
Great place to work, not very high paced. The job is very repetitive. You will be doing the same thing daily. If you are good at your job you can move up pretty easily.
Cons
Almost no compensation, pay starts very low if you are an entry level worker
Centennial Review
Credit Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 16, 2017
Overall, I had a positive work experience here. My main complaints are due to below market compensation, sub-par benefits package, & very limited long term career potential. The day to day work environment was positive & professional for the most part. The main problem is that the company is too focused on their stock price & not concerned quite enough with the long term well being of their associates.
Pros
Positive work environment, stable job
Cons
Below market compensation/benefits & lack of career opportunity
Satisfactory
TELLER II (Former Employee) –  TallahasseeMay 2, 2017
It was a satisfactory job. Unfortunately the workplace environment was extremely conservative. The co workers were separated into individual cliques.
Not good company to work for
Full-Time Teller II / New Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gulf Shores, ALApril 24, 2017
Had a very good co-workers and manager. I learned a lot and had a good experience. Wish company treat there employees better and respect them. Low pay job.
Easy going atmosphere to work in.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 13, 2017
The people you work with are great. Not much room for advancement and the pay isn't very well. Usually under staffed because they don't hire very many people.
Pros
Easy going job
Cons
Pay
Centennial Bank
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARApril 8, 2017
Centennial Bank is a great bank to work for and the management is great as well. It is an easy to learn job. The customers are great as well! I've loved working there!
Great if you work with people who aren't lazy
Teller (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 15, 2017
I worked at a downtown branch and was robbed twice while working. One was extremely traumatic and has made me a very anti-gun individual. Outside of that, some customers are a dream to work with while others will curse at you because they have bad money management skills and don't remember that they spent all of their money at the casino last weekend.
Pros
Paid vacation and bank holidays
Cons
Chance of robbery, rude customers
Mortgage Loan Processor/Sr. Teller (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLMarch 8, 2017
Nice work environment. Management good. Centennial is very involved with community activities and is well know throughout the community. I have nothing bad to say about the company
Daily work
Lead Research and Adjustments Clerk (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 6, 2017
I verify duplicates of to help bank customers. I pull Fed adjustments. I take care the bank employees who are my customers which then help customers.
Amicable Parting
Sr. Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  River Valley AreaFebruary 21, 2017
Good people but the environment changed from the previous bank and it was time for a change after the acquisition between Liberty Bank and Centennial.

There are still wonderful staff on board there and they care about their customers a great deal. That's the reason I still bank there.

Want to know more about Centennial Bank?

Ask a question
Ok place to work
Customer Service Representative, New Accounts (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXFebruary 14, 2017
Management could improve a lot. Fellow employees were fantastic! Business was often slow and a lot of time is wasted at specific branches due to lack of business.
Growing bank not much infrastructure
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 30, 2017
Worked with lots of great people. Changes in procedures without much training or direction. Enjoyed the home town feel with Centennial Bank and customers.
Pros
People
Cons
Pay structure
great work atmosphere
Teller 1 (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 24, 2017
i highly enjoyed working at centennial bank, they provided me with hands on training and i learned alot at my first banking experience. they always leave you with more room to grow in the industry.
Pros
health benefits and long lunch breaks
Cons
long work hours, traffic
Relaxed Atmosphere
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 10, 2016
Most banks get brutally exhausting but here it's one of the best o work for if you don't want so much stress. You learn to do things each day and there is opportunities and growth.
Pros
One hour lunches
Cons
healthcare is too expensive during this period of time
Great Company
Senior Loan Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 26, 2016
I truly enjoyed working here. I enjoyed my co-workers immensely and they have an excellent management team. Great collaborations on team work. Learned a tremendous amount and I continue to use the knowledge I obtained while working there.
Good place to learn.
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  ArkansasJuly 18, 2016
Once Centennial took over, learning became easier, and was rewarded more for the amount of work I did. The Connections incentive program is good.
Good Job
Teller (Former Employee) –  Conway, AR 72034July 17, 2016
Good job but terrible pay. If you are looking for something stable with a possibility of moving up in the banking world, this is a great place to start. Just be ready to be poor.
Team work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Plainview, TXJune 27, 2016
At the Branch I worked at, we all got along well. We were like family. My boss would answer any and every question I had to help me understand my job better. They only downfall was there were no promotions at that particular branch and the pay didn't increase after 3 years. The only way to move up, was to relocate to a different city.
Benefits
great place to work and great people to work for and with
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mountain Home, ARMay 21, 2016
Everyone there excepted me as one of the team early on. My boss was a great lady to work for. I was able to work on my own but everyone was available to answer any questions that I had. I would have stayed working there if I did not move out of state.
Fast pace work place with lots of money
Teller (Former Employee) –  Highland, ARFebruary 23, 2016
A typical day at work consists of coming into work with a smile on your face, counting your drawer and running transactions; Giving your customers your 100% full attention and respect.
Pros
Getting an hour lunch, and being able to talk to everyone.
Cons
Not having but 1 break all day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval