Centennial Bank Employee Reviews

Easy going atmosphere to work in.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 13, 2017
The people you work with are great. Not much room for advancement and the pay isn't very well. Usually under staffed because they don't hire very many people.
Pros
Easy going job
Cons
Pay
Centennial Bank
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARApril 8, 2017
Centennial Bank is a great bank to work for and the management is great as well. It is an easy to learn job. The customers are great as well! I've loved working there!
Great if you work with people who aren't lazy
Teller (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 15, 2017
I worked at a downtown branch and was robbed twice while working. One was extremely traumatic and has made me a very anti-gun individual. Outside of that, some customers are a dream to work with while others will curse at you because they have bad money management skills and don't remember that they spent all of their money at the casino last weekend.
Pros
Paid vacation and bank holidays
Cons
Chance of robbery, rude customers
Mortgage Loan Processor/Sr. Teller (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLMarch 8, 2017
Nice work environment. Management good. Centennial is very involved with community activities and is well know throughout the community. I have nothing bad to say about the company
Daily work
Lead Research and Adjustments Clerk (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 6, 2017
I verify duplicates of to help bank customers. I pull Fed adjustments. I take care the bank employees who are my customers which then help customers.
Amicable Parting
Sr. Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  River Valley AreaFebruary 21, 2017
Good people but the environment changed from the previous bank and it was time for a change after the acquisition between Liberty Bank and Centennial.

There are still wonderful staff on board there and they care about their customers a great deal. That's the reason I still bank there.
Ok place to work
Customer Service Representative, New Accounts (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXFebruary 14, 2017
Management could improve a lot. Fellow employees were fantastic! Business was often slow and a lot of time is wasted at specific branches due to lack of business.
Growing bank not much infrastructure
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 30, 2017
Worked with lots of great people. Changes in procedures without much training or direction. Enjoyed the home town feel with Centennial Bank and customers.
Pros
People
Cons
Pay structure
great work atmosphere
Teller 1 (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 24, 2017
i highly enjoyed working at centennial bank, they provided me with hands on training and i learned alot at my first banking experience. they always leave you with more room to grow in the industry.
Pros
health benefits and long lunch breaks
Cons
long work hours, traffic
Relaxed Atmosphere
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 10, 2016
Most banks get brutally exhausting but here it's one of the best o work for if you don't want so much stress. You learn to do things each day and there is opportunities and growth.
Pros
One hour lunches
Cons
healthcare is too expensive during this period of time
Great Company
Senior Loan Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 26, 2016
I truly enjoyed working here. I enjoyed my co-workers immensely and they have an excellent management team. Great collaborations on team work. Learned a tremendous amount and I continue to use the knowledge I obtained while working there.
Good place to learn.
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  ArkansasJuly 18, 2016
Once Centennial took over, learning became easier, and was rewarded more for the amount of work I did. The Connections incentive program is good.
Good Job
Teller (Former Employee) –  Conway, AR 72034July 17, 2016
Good job but terrible pay. If you are looking for something stable with a possibility of moving up in the banking world, this is a great place to start. Just be ready to be poor.
Team work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Plainview, TXJune 27, 2016
At the Branch I worked at, we all got along well. We were like family. My boss would answer any and every question I had to help me understand my job better. They only downfall was there were no promotions at that particular branch and the pay didn't increase after 3 years. The only way to move up, was to relocate to a different city.
Benefits
great place to work and great people to work for and with
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mountain Home, ARMay 21, 2016
Everyone there excepted me as one of the team early on. My boss was a great lady to work for. I was able to work on my own but everyone was available to answer any questions that I had. I would have stayed working there if I did not move out of state.
Fast pace work place with lots of money
Teller (Former Employee) –  Highland, ARFebruary 23, 2016
A typical day at work consists of coming into work with a smile on your face, counting your drawer and running transactions; Giving your customers your 100% full attention and respect.
Pros
Getting an hour lunch, and being able to talk to everyone.
Cons
Not having but 1 break all day.
Pleasant and Professional Work Environment
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa Beach, FLJanuary 25, 2016
Centennial Bank provides a work environment that is structured to be productive and cohesive. Management is fair and expects employees to be self directed.There is not any micro managing in the credit area allowing employees necessary time to simply focus on job at hand.
Great retail side, not so great Trust side
Trust Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 18, 2016
Centennial Bank was good to me for 3 years. I moved from part time teller to a trust assistant job in those 3 years. When I was a teller and a customer service representative I was happy and loved the people I worked with. However, when I was promoted to Trust assistant it all went downhill. My new boss off the bat did not take a liking to me. I was not trained to do my job and was going in blind everyday to what I would be doing. This has forced me to look for something better and something that will make me happier.
Pros
Co-workers, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Latest boss.
Good Atmosphere
Customer Service Rep/Teller (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 7, 2016
Great place to work the biggest issue is the compensation. Hard to move up in the area your from without having to move off. But management is great as well as most of the co-workers. It can be stressful at times depending on who you are and how you work. Its easier for some and not others. Interacting with customers and getting to build those relationships is always great.
Pros
Good Atmosphere
Cons
No Christmas bonus and Hourly Wage
Fun to learn how the banking world works.
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARNovember 17, 2015
Fun getting to learn how to count big bills and get to know the customers. I enjoyed getting to make friends with some of the co workers and get to know them better. I disliked the fact that most of the employees were nothing but drama starters and I just couldn't handle it.
Pros
good job
Cons
the co workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.