Centennial Bank Employee Review

View all Centennial Bank reviews

It was a good place to work and learned alot.
Data Proc / Proof Oper / Receptionist / Safe Dep (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 31, 2012
Centennial Bank was a nice place to work with good people and learned a lot.

Other Centennial Bank Employee Reviews

Worst place to work unless your white
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLFebruary 23, 2018
Centennial really need to do their research on pay. They pay you way below the average. The work culture is" If it ain't white it ain't right" Because of the hurricane we had to relocate another branch. I told HR that they kept using inappropriate language about having too many minorities in the workplace. They did nothing about it!
No training is provided so when you make a mistake they when to right you up. The person your suppose to call never calls you back or picks up the phone. I actually had to ask a white co-worker to call and that person actually picked up the phone.

The only thing I learned there was never to work for a rundown community bank. They are so behind on time it's not even funny. Its hard to sell a product that you know isn't any good.
Cons
Lack of leadership
Great Work Enviroment
Teller/ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARFebruary 6, 2018
Great place to work. The environment is peaceful and customer service is awesome. The only problem is I have to have my son picked up by 6:00p.m and they make me stay and wait on the rest of the team, which makes me have to pay a lot of extra money for overtime daycare fee.
Pros
long lunches, good job
Cons
can not get off in time to pick up my son.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7

Personal Development
2.4

Career Opportunities

Family Support
2.6

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight