Centennial Chevrolet Employee Reviews

Could not ask for a better work place.
Finance Director (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PAMarch 21, 2017
Centennial Chevrolet is a fantastic local car dealership with awesome employees and a great work environment. All of the upper level management has been in place for many years. They do not have the high turnover that is the normal in the car industry. Due to low turnover everyone gets along wonderfully and enjoy their day to day duties. They provide lunches, ample time off, and great wages. I could not be happier to work for such a great place, and work side by side with great people who care about their jobs!!
Pros
lunches, happy people, great management
Cons
retail hours
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PAMarch 16, 2017
I started at Centennial almost a year ago, and I'm so glad I took the job as this is a fantastic place to work. I came in with no knowledge about the auto industry, but have enjoyed learning everything I can possibly learn. Management is great. They're always there to help, whatever the situation. Workplace culture is hardworking yet fun. Centennial is an enjoyable and profitable place to work, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PAMarch 14, 2017
Came to work for Centennial 4 years ago from another dealership, and was promised that they promote from within. Was promoted to sales manager within 3 years. Great people to work for, they care about their employees and their customers.
poor management
Body Shop Consultant (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PASeptember 3, 2014
management and pay scale is poor. had to leave due to daycare costs versus income
great co-workers that were union technicians
no hard part of job
enjoyed coworkers
Pros
great people
Cons
poor management and pay scale
Great environment for work and social
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAAugust 29, 2013
Centennial Chevrolet is a amazing place to work. I would recommend this company to anyone. Co-workers and management all get along great. It is one big happy family. They taught me so much about my work. Took the time to work with me and show me the little details. The hardest part of the job for me as all the different jobs I am responsible. Although, that is the hardest part, I take joy and pride in all of them. Makes me feel special that they have the confidence in me to give me tons of different work. I complete all my duties accurately and on time. Most enjoyable part of my job is the fun environment. Everyone gets along and everyone is willing to help each other out.
Pros
Fun, Luncheons, People
Cons
Pay
Detailing automotives
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAApril 10, 2013
Washed around 15 vehicles and clean up around the shop. Ordered supplies and equipment. I learned that you treat your employees good they preform good for you. A lot of the management was good. Co-workers made the department a great place to work. All the work for just a small amount of money. The people friendly.
Pros
was a supervisor
Cons
the pay was not enough