Centennial Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
ER Registrar (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 21, 2017
I enjoyed working there very much. My job was both interesting and challenging. Support of my management was second to none. Co-workers were both tea, players and could work on their own as needed. The work environment was pleasant and flowed. Patient care was the main focus and customer service was superb. I would highly recommend this a Great Place to work. I am Grateful for the time I was able to work there.
Heavy Customer Service/Supporting Patients and their Families
CUSTOMER SERVICE/REGISTRAR TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 16, 2017
What I enjoyed most about this position was greeting patients and their families and doing what I could to answers their questions and putting them at ease
Typical healthcare setting
Sterile Product Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 14, 2017
Patients can now rate their pharmacy after submitting a prescription refill via a website and other online rating services that allow anyone to leave a review, Patient Verified Reviews are completed solely by actual patients of the pharmacy.
Fun, Hardworking Folks
Sterile Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 14, 2017
Busy days in the OR, but a fun crew to work with. Atmosphere was light when possible, but always patient-centric. In most cases, management was to talk to, and gave priority to the employee's concerns and suggestions.
Just a great place to work for life.
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 12, 2017
A good place to work.Thank you.I work their with no problems with no one always on. time never late. Not never.If you Love your job ,you will be proud to go to ,well I did.
the people there are great to work with,made lots of friends there,still keep in touch with one
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 3, 2017
It was a good place to work,the people that i worked with were very nice,and very smart and helpful,good breakroom,great cafateria and the lab director was a great person. If i had my time to go over i would have never left working there.
Pros
good working relationships, benefits
Cons
lots of work to do
Not a job for longevity
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 26, 2017
By far the worst environment for a job
Management are all puppets and treat employees unfairly for their benefit
Equipment is always messed up
High volume with no help, managers try to run shifts with as few employees as they can
Senior staff are treated unfairly
Notorious for hiring lazy employees (mainly because the reputation of the department deters future employees)
No prn help for coverage and time off, they will leave you stranded and short staffed if someone calls out
Terrible atmosphere, TONS of drama
Absolutely NO room for advancement, NO cross training, they will not even consider it.
Most employees are looking for other jobs, high rate of turn over
Management plays favorites
Pros
Honestly there are none
Cons
My summary tells it all
Loved people at C ntennial. Great doctors, nurses. Good rapport with all disciplines.
Chg RN, educator , preceptor ER, RN Superv (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 16, 2017
Loved working there. Very innovative and quick paced and great challenges. Was able to work in many areas of hospital. Everyone worked well together Alit if room for promotion and moving up. Recognized good workers. Lots fellowship activities.
Pros
Hard but challenging job and loved ER
Cons
Long hard hrs . Sometimes short in help or supplies.
I prepared the patients meals and enjoyed the past faced environment
PATIENT LINE COOK (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXOctober 5, 2017
Days were very hectic but manageable. I enjoyed it as I was a line cook for the patients and it was very fast during breakfast and lunch, I had to be very careful about the dietary requirements for each patient. I made everything from scratch and I enjoyed that part a lot.
Family
MANAGER-FRONT/BACK MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 3, 2017
Great place to work. Enjoyed working with all of the staff and provider. The office was like a small family feeling, so everyone was great to be around.

Want to know more about Centennial Medical Center?

Ask a question
Alright place to work
Manager of Emergency Services (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 14, 2017
The management of the hospital is lacking. Clear favoritism shown and lack of accountability. Patient load can be very heavy most days and nurses become overworked.
Worst management imaginable
Certified Surgical First Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 11, 2017
Management is horrible. Management cover up patient safety issues. Management covers up inappropriate behavior by other management. Rarely got lunches. Understaffed.
Pros
Great drs and some staff are good
Cons
Worst management anywhere
PRN (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 6, 2017
I like it here. Great teamwork. I enjoy being a PRN, but would really like to have more hours.It is a very busy area and I like staying busy, it makes the hours go by fast.
Cons
Not enough hours for PRN
Typical Corporate run hospital, no appreciation or loyalty
Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 26, 2017
I loved my job. During my time there I learned a great deal and was able to advance. I loved the people I worked with. Administration/management changed. Company did not really care about employees.
Pros
People I worked with
Cons
Corporate culture, all about money and appearance
Rn
RN (Former Employee) –  ImmunosuppressionAugust 21, 2017
The patient ratios are better here than at other positions I have worked. My specific issue with the area where I worked is the excessive use of PPE. For immuno suppressed patients, the CDC states that using gowns, gloves, and masks for all interactions is not necessary or beneficial, however, this practice has been implemented by management trying to appease the layer of management above it.
Not bad
Outpatient Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXAugust 11, 2017
My time with Centennial was short but I had a great learning experience with this hospital. The management team was very good and the work environment was super friendly.
Pros
Mangement listened
Cons
My stay was short lived
Ok place to work if it's the right department
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 30, 2017
Horrible management for the patient transport. The manager was clueless and did not use common sense. Everyone in the department is miserable. The place was fun and exciting until the manager made up new rules everyday. Overtime was always an option and then she changed that. Then when staff started quitting all of a sudden it was a misunderstanding.
Pros
Coworkers were fun
Cons
Horrible management and lack of communication
Stressful, Competitive
Nashville - Staff R.N, Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 30, 2017
A hospital with constant changing administration with very different expectations. High stress and demands on time, limiting quality care at times. Highly competitive.
Not a lot of support from administrators.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
stressful
Worked PRN, was not a full time employeegreat place to work, but loved working there
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 10, 2017
Great place to work, I was not a full time employee, work PRN nights due to other responsibilities, great team work, great charge nurse and coworkers
Mgmt not responsive to staff. Nursing assignments unmanageable.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 6, 2017
Not a good place for a new grad. Mgmt at this for-profit hospital driven by the bottom line more than safety. Nursing assignments unmanageable, leading to only adequate rather than excellent care being given to patients.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Staffing inadequate. You'll earn that salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.