This position is integral to Centennial's continued success and growth in the Design and Construction of Remodeling Projects for existing owners of higher end residential properties.
Key Success Characteristics:
- Professionalism in action and appearance, prompt and trustworthy,
- Broad knowledge of design and remodeling materials, methods and cost,
- Enthusiastic and effective interpersonal customer relationships.
- Knowledge and practiced use of drafting fundamentals.
- Ability to convert a remodeling prospect into an excited Sold customer and follow the project until complete, to create a happy referral source.
- Degree or other formal training in Home Design, Marketing and Sales, Drafting (CAD), MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Social Media, and Photography,.
- Experience in specifications and use of various construction materials
- Solid understanding of typical construction costs,
- Excellent people and communication skills,
- Experience in Commissioned sales and the ability to Close the deal,
- Self motivated and confident in creating and implementing a Sales Plan.
At Centennial effort is made to enhance the success of each and all employees
- Base Salary $30,000.00 to $40,000.00
- Competitive Commissions for Sold projects, Positive customer reviews and referrals - - Total possible earnings $65,000.00 to ? Ultimately your financial success is up to You.
- Also: Health & Life Insurance, 401k, Annual paid Vacation, Holidays, and Bonuses.
Geographic Area: All of Indy's North Side including communities in Hamilton and Boone Co's.
Applicants should submit a detailed resume including a written Sales Pitch about why we should hire you. See Centennial's Web Site: centennialremodelers.com Fax: 814-0114
Indeed - 8 months ago