Center City Public Charter Schools

Center City Public Charter Schools Employee Reviews

A great school environment to work, you definitly have to love to work with children
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 9, 2015
Pros: meeting a lot of great people
Cons: not a lot of time to get lunch
I enjoyed working in directly with the kids and directly with the parents. My principal at that time I absolutely adored. I learned tolerance and patience with adults. dealing with kids in a school is never typical always something different. the hardest part of my job is when I left
Pick another charter school. DONT COME HERE!!!
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher, Shaw Campus (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 9, 2014
Pros: nothing!!!
Cons: long day, ignorant principal and academci dean
This place is all about who you know and whose BUTT you kiss. There are principals who have never taught elementary school before and they dont understand early childhood or elementary students. Academic Deans are useless also. There is A LOT OF STAFF TURNOVER!!! If you are going to work here know that you career doenst end here and to always keep other options. But when you leave/resign from this job, dont expect to get a good reference because this company is not about ethical employee practices and principles.
Middle School English Language Arts Teacher (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 16, 2012
Pros: everything
Great company to work for. This is the best school in the District of Columbia. I learned skills that will advance my career, and help my students in their future.