CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Employee Review

View all CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH reviews

Great pay, horrendous management.
Varying (Former Employee) –  IdahoApril 8, 2013
The only thing that kept me there was the fact that the pay was great and the job market in the area is terrible. My co-workers were amazing people and I miss them everyday but one person can only handle a certain amount of terrible management and psychological warfare on a daily basis. This would be a great company if it weren't for the fact that it is run by people with no interpersonal skills. One of the top managers is the most micromanaging hypocrite I have ever met who will cry at the drop of a hat to manipulate their way out of the conversation right before turning any issue under discussion into your fault. Then, if it was a positive initiative it was miraculously their idea. The ideals are constantly differing between "you are in charge" and "you are a lowly peon" depending on what message management is trying to convey at that second. The high pay is tempting, but not worth to emotional damage it will cause. Remember, the employee is always wrong.

Note: When I state my job title is "varying" what I mean is "varying from day to day on the whim on my supervisor's mood". Seriously.
Pros
high pay
Cons
worst management

Other CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Employee Reviews

great care
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 14, 2017
lack of insurance coverage and poor PTO accrual; a great group of people to work for. They really care about the education and care of their patients. Glad they revamped old musky office
Fun place to work
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 22, 2017
Will recommend as a place to work. Experienced a lot of staff turnover, but the company was able to provide work training to staff. Leaving due to absence of job promotion and career advancement.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
poor career advancement