CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Employee Review

View all CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH reviews

My clients are great.
Addictions Counselor (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 25, 2013
I work from 5am-1pm daily. My clients are great because they are voluntary and really want the help that I can provide.

Other CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Employee Reviews

I would not recommend
LPN (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 20, 2017
The clients possessed more integrity, dignity and honesty than the staff at CBH in Phoenix. Working there as a nurse I had to work outside of my job description cleaning of staff and patient bathroom, picking up trash around facility and taking out garbage. Clients specimens after testing was dumped in staff bathroom. Constantly insulted by management in front of staff and clients, when ever I noticed a discrepancy in medication, I was constantly accused for discrepancy. I highly recommend keeping notes or journal to CYA and protect your LICENSE!, because if your the one dosing you will be accused. Also while your dosing staff is texting on cell phones, gossiping and use of vulgar language. Highly unprofessional environment. Manager is friends with nurse and allowed some things to pass that would be question one integrity. The only good experience was working with clients and the Doctor was very kind and extremely knowledgeable.

Center for Behavioral Health is a overall good program for those taking a big commitment towards regaining control over their lives and establishing and maintaining relationships. I just think if I were to have worked at another location maybe my experience would have been better. I Honestly think Phoenix location needs new management that can respect their employees, the lack of respect is awful, I can only imagine what type of care and counseling the clients are getting.
Pros
Work schedule 4am to 12pm
Cons
Poor management; high turn over rate
great care
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 14, 2017
lack of insurance coverage and poor PTO accrual; a great group of people to work for. They really care about the education and care of their patients. Glad they revamped old musky office