Center for Diagnostic Imaging

Center for Diagnostic Imaging Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place.
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis Park, MNMay 4, 2015
A great place to work , everyone is very friendly . As a registration specialist your always learning something new . I really enjoyed all my co-workers, we worked as a team as well as management. Most enjoyable part of the day was just helping patients get there approvals for exams and to give them peace that they were taken care of.
Fast Pace, high volume, skilled staff
Radiological Technologist (PerDiem) (Current Employee), Miami Gardens, FLApril 7, 2015
Pros: Great experience. Day never gets boring.
Cons: Hectic work load. Breaks can set you behind schedule.
Work here could be more than most people could handle if unprepared. Upwards of 60 patients a day for only one tech to handle alone. The day goes by quickly, but sometimes there is no time for lunch. Management and co-workers are friendly and try to help whenever possible.
Fun place to work
Medical Registration Specialist (Current Employee), Coon Rapids, MNJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great place to work
milseading
Senior Account Executive Ocean/Monmouth County (Former Employee), Toms river,NjDecember 28, 2014
I enjoyed working at CDI however in terms of job security and such there was none. They pulled out of the NJ market BC they were not used to dealing with a multi-modality center .
Company was boughtout by MN Oncology
I left for part time work (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNOctober 11, 2014
Pros: working with people
Cons: working with cancer
I scheduled patient from 830 to 5pm Monday threw Friday the hardest part of my job is working with cancer
Give a patient a great customer service experience
Front Office Associate (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLSeptember 24, 2014
New dept, enjoyable and rewarding workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNSeptember 23, 2014
Traveled to the location where you only work with one provider. Overlook the schedule for the day, make adjustments, prepare & plan the day to make it most efficient. Room patient obtaining vitals, medical – more... hx, family hx, updating rx, and prepping patient to see provider. E-prescribe all rx for each patient per provider. Receive and direct all calls in the pain care department.

My co-workers and I would have to make sure to have good communication due to everyone working out of different locations. Phone calls and other duties have to shared through 4 different locations with 1 MA to 1 provider each.

The only hard part to this job is because it is a new department within CDI, we as MA's had to find out what works best. We were also very short staffed and had to RN or LPN to triage calls.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to assist our patients in any way possible, watching them get better, patients able do their daily routines and needs. – less
Fun workplace enjoy my time working as a part time front desk associated good team,wish a did have full time or more hours, i miss everyone here.
Front Desk Associated (Former Employee), Waterbury CTSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: lunches
Cons: short breaks
Very Good company good team, good place to work i did enjoy working with this company as a Part time front desk associated, little communication but team very respectful and friendly i miss everyone manager, supervisor and team.
A Place to Grow
Front Desk Associate/Registration Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis Park, MNAugust 10, 2014
Words cannot express the uplifting morale this company has throughout the organization.
Busy Place,
Registration Specialist- Patient (Current Employee), West Saint Paul, MNAugust 5, 2014
Pros: patients, quarterly bonuses
Cons: no lunch breaks, work on saturdays
Checking in patients, answering phones, scanning insurance cards, updating demographics, insurance verification, working up to 4 events per month and one Saturday, processing all outside paperwork into – more... patients charts, ordering films, requesting couriers to pick up films, requesting interpreters, preparing all paperwork for Sage Events,

The hardest part of job is working so hard and not getting lunch breaks and eating at your desk. Also working weekends and not having anyone else to cover your shift.

The most enjoyable part is meeting new people every day and making them feel compfortable when they walk in the door. – less
Enjoyable place to work at
Medical Front Office Associate (Current Employee), Saint Cloud, MNJuly 16, 2014
Pros: wonderful staff
Cons: not much room for advancement
Learning about all the different types of imaging and injections makes this company a very good place to work for.
Productive work environment
Information Technology Internship (Current Employee), Vineland, NJApril 23, 2014
I dealt with working with a database called Carestream-PACS which contained patient files and identification numbers.
Center for Diagnostic Imaging Center [CDI] is the leading radiology center in Cumberland County with 80+ employee.
Business Development (Former Employee), Vineland, NJApril 8, 2014
Pros: customer services, quality service, customer relations
Cons: employee satisfaction, motivational activities, formal training for each position, accountability, income relevant to performance.
CDI is the radiology center with full range of modalities, which includes: PET-CT, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Mammogram, X-ray, Nuclear Medicine, etc. I joined the company in May 2005, when company's total sell – more... was 3.8 million dollars, one center and had 65 employees.During my tenure, CDI grew to three radiology centers and one sleep diagnostic center bringing the total sell of 14 million dollars. At present the total number of employee at CDI are 80+ working in 2 shifts. – less
Great Benefits, Great People
Registration Specialist (Former Employee), Woodbury, MNFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: meeting all sorts of new people, pot lucks, family like atmosphere .
Cons: get the occasional upset patient
The typical day as a Registration Specialist was checking patients in, making sure they were scheduled for the correct procedure, checking insurances and authorizations. My co-workers were very kind and – more... compassionate to each other and patients. Management was good, they would listen to problems if we had any and try to fix them if they could. The hardest part of the job, if an insurance was not eligible, having to tell the patient that their insurance wasn't active or eligible. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with all the kind people and helping out patients in a time of need. – less
Energetic workplace
Externship (Former Employee), Forty Fort, PANovember 1, 2013
Pros: free lunches and having somewhere to park for free
Cons: not getting hired
Enjoyed doing my externship at that site. Everyone was very friendly and helpful with things that I need asssistant with.
Productive and fun workplace
Chief Technologist (Former Employee), Maple Grove MnAugust 23, 2013
CDI was a very enjoyable place to work. The work day was very fast paced. Each center had it's own team but you became a family within each team. If the opportunity was there for advancment looking within the company always came first. The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients and coworkers. CDI did the best they could to make all employees feel appreciated.
Great people to work with and excellent patient care
Medical Receptionist-Reading Room Assistant (Current Employee), Bridgeton, NJJune 21, 2013
Pros: great people, family like atmosphere
Cons: no raises or benefits
Cdi is a fast paced out-patient radiology facility with offices in Vineland and Bridgeton. It is a typical medical office. The staff are great people to work with everyday, everyone is very friendly and – more... caring. There is a very high quality of patient care.
The downside of working for a privately owned/operated facility is that raises are very scarce and benefits are practically unheard of unless you've been there since the beginning. But that being said, I love my co-workers, our patients and the doctors. I wish that I could afford to work there forever but while the cost of living continually increases, my paycheck does not. – less
Terrible Company to work for
MRI Manager (Former Employee), New York, New YorkJune 3, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: terrible management
This company has terrible management and they keep going bankrupt. There is no future here and the management is not qualified to manage people.
Great People to work for.
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Duluth, MNApril 7, 2013
CDI is a class act organization to work for. The corporate people are down to earth and make your job very easy.
Fun workplace with both co-workers and Radiologists...
Front Office Associate (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: professional staff, fun work enviornment
I enjoyed working for this company (Formerly called Radiology Consultants of Washington when I worked for them)

Fun work environment with both co-workers and Radiologists and Tech Staff

I would highly recommend anyone needing an MRI/CT Scan to visit CDI for their needs...

Center for Diagnostic Imaging Salaries