Center for Diagnostic Imaging Employee Reviews

Not the best work/life balance
SCCM/Support Tech (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMarch 22, 2017
There are a lot of hard working people here who work outside of normal work hours or stay late on a regular basis - for average compensation. Management is a mixed bag: some pleasant, some not-so pleasant.
professional/clinical industry leader with great culture
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2017
Diagnostic imaging out patent leader with great ethics and trust in its employees. Developing relationships is a must but it is a great position for someone passionate about healthcare
Great company to work for
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 20, 2017
A very fast paced environment in scanning outpatient's. A lot of pressure to stay on time for exams. Radiologist here are exceptional. They are very helpful and knowledgeable. We all work together as a team. Very clean offices and the latest technology in equipment. It is the best place I have every worked.
Pros
Compensation good, excellent equipment, clean facilities, great company
Cons
Schedule is too tight. Need more time per patient
Clinical manager was not very kind.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLNovember 7, 2016
Co-workers only cared about gossip instead of getting their work done, very disorganized. Manager was always too busy to answer any questions or approve any emergency off time.
Nice place two work for a first job
Maintance (Current Employee) –  Breaux Bridge, LAOctober 24, 2016
Had a fun time there just time to move on and progress. Was a perfect first job for some one in high school . Not if you have a family and children.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Low pay
overall good place to work
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNSeptember 13, 2016
Awesome coworkers for the most part but it seemed the "higher ups" didn't exactly know what we were all going through. People who worked hard were loaded with more work and same pay while those struggling got less work instead of re-training.
Great Company
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Valparaiso, INMay 21, 2016
CDI is a great company to work for, I would recommend them to anyone looking for an imaging facility and wanted to get an appointment quickly.
Excellent Place to Work
Mammography Technologist (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMay 14, 2016
Everyone is friendly and very helpful. I love working here. CEO connects with staff members. I've learned and trained in mammography. I love working with patients and caring for them.
A company with exceptional values
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJanuary 4, 2016
Treats their employees with care and dignity. Always looking to help their internal employees advance in both a professional and personal setting.
MRI (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 27, 2015
Management is severely lacking a lot of skills. They work the employees that are still there until they break and quit. They don't pay very well and raises and bonuses are very small. The only thing they care about is the money coming in, not their employees and how over worked they are. They think it's ok for employees to work 15 hour shifts without a break and will expect you to clock out and continue to work so you don't hit overtime.
Pros
N/A
Cons
No break, always short staffed
No room for advancement
Scheduling Specialist/ Special Programs Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNDecember 21, 2015
I started working at the front desk and within the year moved to the scheduling department in which I learned and mastered very quickly. I love the fast-paced and multi-tasking that are required of the position as it keeps me moving forward. I also enjoy working with the people that I work with as they all are able to come together to complete what needs to be done and can throw some humor in there as well when it's needed. It is very rewarding to help people schedule their appointments and to make it as easy as I can for them. I have learned that I have very strong leadership skills and am not afraid to ask for more. I have come to love what I do but find a strong craving for more and have found that there are not many options to grow at my company. I work odd, bank-time hours which make it very difficult to get things done throughout the week before offices close. I would say the hardest part of the job are the hours and not being able to get done all that needs to get done within the 8 hour shifts I work but I often volunteer to come in early or stay late to get caught up.
Pros
Fun, kind co-workers, fast paced environment, keeping busy
Cons
Poor hours, no job advancement
Nice place to work
Front Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2015
CDI was a very fun and productive work environment. They followed through on all of their promises and goals made upon hiring me for my position there. Great place to work!
Pros
incentives, bonuses
Cons
short breaks and lunches
Not a good work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMay 7, 2015
Management was horrid, lots of favoritism in the work place. Encouraged lazy workers to remain lazy not a compassionate company. Could not trust the co workers or management lots of back stabbing.
Productive and fun work place.
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNMay 4, 2015
A great place to work , everyone is very friendly . As a registration specialist your always learning something new . I really enjoyed all my co-workers, we worked as a team as well as management. Most enjoyable part of the day was just helping patients get there approvals for exams and to give them peace that they were taken care of.
Fast Pace, high volume, skilled staff
Radiological Technologist (PerDiem) (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLApril 7, 2015
Work here could be more than most people could handle if unprepared. Upwards of 60 patients a day for only one tech to handle alone. The day goes by quickly, but sometimes there is no time for lunch. Management and co-workers are friendly and try to help whenever possible.
Pros
Great experience. Day never gets boring.
Cons
Hectic work load. Breaks can set you behind schedule.
Fun place to work
Medical Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNJanuary 26, 2015
milseading
Senior Account Executive Ocean/Monmouth County (Former Employee) –  Toms river,NjDecember 28, 2014
I enjoyed working at CDI however in terms of job security and such there was none. They pulled out of the NJ market BC they were not used to dealing with a multi-modality center .
Company was boughtout by MN Oncology
I left for part time work (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNOctober 11, 2014
I scheduled patient from 830 to 5pm Monday threw Friday the hardest part of my job is working with cancer
Pros
working with people
Cons
working with cancer
Give a patient a great customer service experience
Front Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLSeptember 24, 2014
New dept, enjoyable and rewarding workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNSeptember 23, 2014
Traveled to the location where you only work with one provider. Overlook the schedule for the day, make adjustments, prepare & plan the day to make it most efficient. Room patient obtaining vitals, medical hx, family hx, updating rx, and prepping patient to see provider. E-prescribe all rx for each patient per provider. Receive and direct all calls in the pain care department.

My co-workers and I would have to make sure to have good communication due to everyone working out of different locations. Phone calls and other duties have to shared through 4 different locations with 1 MA to 1 provider each.

The only hard part to this job is because it is a new department within CDI, we as MA's had to find out what works best. We were also very short staffed and had to RN or LPN to triage calls.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to assist our patients in any way possible, watching them get better, patients able do their daily routines and needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Center for Diagnostic Imaging. Our community is ready to answer.