Center for Pain Management Employee Reviews in United States

very fast paced
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXMay 28, 2016
vitalize patients, help look after patients while they are in recovery, assist doctor with surgical procedures, discharge patients, change bed sheets
productive fast moving office
medical assistant/administration (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 4, 2016
Center For Pain Management is a fast moving office with multiple locations we travel to. Management is on top of everything. I was able to work every part of the office from billing to prior auths to working with the patients, vitals, charts and patient care.
Stability
RN Pre/Post Procedure (Former Employee) –  SARTELL, MNOctober 11, 2015
It is a good place to work, if you are seeking a non-advancement position, low pay, long hours, and no breaks on many days. Nurses are paid the same if you are a new RN, BSN, or several years of nursing experience. They pay monthly versus weekly or biweekly. Paid 24.50/hour after management looked at the average nursing pay in the rural area.
Customer service was good. Served diverse community.
Overall, if you want stability and days, no weekends or holidays this would be the place to be.
nurse
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAJuly 9, 2015
I learned a lot about being a nurse, data entry, health care, patient care, prevention of disease, translating languages, culture, taking patients vitals, and office work.
Fun and Intertaining
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 1, 2014
Created new office procedures to reduce overtime by 13 hours per week, managed 6 medical assistants and 3 receptionists, implemented training course for new recruits, managed accounts receivable / payable, ability to work in a fast paced environment, Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist for this office, worked side by side with Workmans Comp. for a fast and reliable return, maintained all record -keeping procedures without error.
Pros
awesome benefits
Cons
drove to tampa everyday.
Easy work, hard work environment
n.a (Current Employee) –  n.aDecember 9, 2014
Overall the work was easy to do and was enjoyable for me to do, but the head doctor is very hot headed. You are always scared to do anything with/for him because it is not uncommon for him to scream and yell at you. I was never personally yelled at, but witnessed it multiple times.
Pros
free lunch and breakfast at least once a week
Great place that truly appreciates their employees
Staff (Current Employee) –  Sartell, Alexandria, Baxter MNMarch 22, 2014
After working here just a short period of time, I have been verbally told how much I am appreciated and thanked more times than the 14 years at my last place of employment. Yes, days can be long but they are flexible with time off and working around your schedule when you need them to. They are understanding of personal circumstances and try hard to keep employees happy.
Steady place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCDecember 17, 2013
Typical day included filing medical records, greeting/checking out patients, calling insurance companies for verification,etc., writing reports, copying and editing documents.
Management and colleagues had great personalities for the office and clinic environment.
The most enjoyable part of my job was to see patients feeling better.
Pros
easy going work environment
Cons
not room for advancement
Is a great place to work.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNAugust 21, 2014
The people at CFPM are very friendly. The work place is very focus on treating their patients with kindness and great care. The typical day's are very busy. Co-workers are great to work with, outgoing.
Pros
they get alot of lunchs that rep's bring in.
Cons
some times you might have to extra hours without warning.
Very fast paced, exciting work environment, very intense!
Extern and hired on March to september of 2012 (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 27, 2012
A typical day would consist of relaying messages to providers, deciding if somone should go to the ER, or come in to be seen by one of the providers.
I learn how to deal with changes at the last second, managing time and work loads as they fluctuate through out the day.
Co-workers were very friendly always willing to help and encouraged family first at all times.
The hardest part of the job was leaving, I had to relocate to Chicago so that I could have more support dealing with my son's illness.
The most enjoyable part of the job was caring for patients and listening to there concerns as they trusted me with personal information and to relay it to the providers and help with making decisions about there care
Pros
free lunches, friendly co-workers, lots of responsibility
Cons
no benefits, not much pay, no security gaurd on duty
I really enjoyed working for all the doctors at the pain clinic.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJuly 22, 2014
The day was very busy, the patients was very nice and my co-workers were all so fun to work with. I hated to leave this position to move back to wv, but my mother was ill and needed my help.
Very fast paced medical office
Front Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNJune 7, 2012
There were a variety of different daily duties I had . Mutitasking was a must and being a team player.
Pros
free lunches meet a lot of different type of people
Learned a lot, great collegues
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNJune 20, 2012
worked directly with patients regarding pain management strategies using multiple modalities.
Management disorganized
Pros
great hours, no weekends or call
I worked for a physican that was very inappropriate with me
Business Manager/ Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 11, 2013
I worked very hard for the doctor and we very unappreciated and
was not treated with professialism.
good work experience
LPN (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 10, 2014
It has been a very good work experience. I have learned a lot about opioids, epidural injections, and ways to manage pain.
it is a warm and comfortable enviorment to work..
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 30, 2012
I enjoyed the time i had there for my extern and got along well with all the staff.
productive and fun
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 18, 2013
good place to work. busy office everyone is nice. doctors are nice alot of growth room
front desk receptionist
Receptionist/full-time (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKMay 13, 2013
I like greeting the patients and making conversation. Multitasking galore I love it. Informing the patients about the policies and what they are needing to get accepted and see by the Doctor. Customer Service and helping out the people I can is what I love doing. I learned a lot from this job, handling myself under pressure and patients. Able to run insurance, getting the information for people who need the pain management. Learn to deal with the public more and more regardless if they are very difficult people but I learned how to pace myself and set and talk to the patients who really need the help. The management is not very organized. I certainly do not like it when issues are blown out of proportion when a simplest mistake can be corrected. I don't like that I was always singled out because I was the new girl. there wasn't any proper training and I get in trouble for things I was not taught. My coworkers are great we all get caught in the moment where we have our little issues but we jump on the ball and get things done and we still work as a team and have a pretty good day. The hardest thing about this job is knowing I am always going to be the one everyone looks at when a mistakes comes up because I am front desk. I do not mind responsibility I enjoy having it. I also do not mind the pressure but when you have people talking to you any kind of way that's a problem. What I enjoy about this job, its a full time position, I like the responsibility. Meeting people everyday is a plus, and helping them with their pain is a bonus I love it. it is something that I have an interest  more... in a long time. Its just sometimes the work environment can get a little raw.  less
Pros
multitasking, responsiblity, customer service
Cons
benefits, horrible work enviroment, boss is real jerk, horrible pay rate

2.9