Center for Vein Restoration Employee Reviews

Fast Environment with Leadership Opportunities
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutDecember 19, 2017
This company has been a great fit for me! My workday changes and evolves from day to day, week to week. Our leadership team is filled with expert and passionate figures that strive to get the best from their teams. The care for the patients is the company's top priority. For the right personality, CVR is a place where your ideas can become protocol and you can advance your career with the fluid nature of such a growing company.
Pros
Teamwork, collaboration, approachable CEO
Cons
The days are long
December 26, 2017

We are thrilled to be the right fit for you! CVR is a great place to develop your career goals - as caregivers, leaders, or service professionals - we have rewarding opportunities for all types of skill sets. Thank you contributing great ideas and helping us to grow our business!

Hard work and quick paced with good people
Registered Vascular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Northern Virginia RegionDecember 8, 2017
Working for Center for Vein Restoration is for people interested in working hard and having fun while being part of a team. With working 4 days a week, 3 days off, good benefits, PTO, it is so worth it. Working a lot during the day makes the day go by faster. This job is not recommended for people who prefer a slower pace. I have personally witnessed CVR take time to train people, there hard work and willingness to train is dedication. The hardest part of any job is when things get super busy, CVR has great teamwork amongst doctors and staff to handle even the toughest days at work. With hard work comes simple things as well, like getting Starbucks, food for lunch, and having quick pep talk sessions. Working for CVR I have gained a lot experience, team building skills, and a lot of good memories.
Pros
good people, food, and benefits
December 26, 2017

Thank you! CVRs' teams are truly our best asset, and along with the relationships with our patients, they are the number one reason our employees say they enjoy coming to work each day. Having food around on the busy days doesn't hurt either! You are right about the pace, it's extremely fast in many of our clinics - and everyone works incredibly hard. The good side - is the days fly by, you learn something new every single day, and you go home knowing that you made a difference in someone's life.

Management is very inconsiderate and dishoest
Community Outreach Worker (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutDecember 4, 2017
There was alot of unfair treatment in the company. The coordinator was dishonest about a situation and without sufficient evidence, the company wrote me up.
December 26, 2017

I apologize for the delay in responding. CVR is committed to a culture of trust, as respect is one of our core values. If you feel that you were treated unfairly, please feel free to reach out to Human Resources, you can call 240-965-3200 or feel free to email me directly, jennifer.church@centerforvein.com or hr@centerforvein.com. Fairness is extremely important to us in HR, so please feel free to reach out!

Great experience but no job security
Regional Community Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 31, 2017
CVR is an excellent place to become a leader and work independently. However, the work-life balance is hard because you work remotely, which means lots of calls and communication on top of your regular job. Bottom line, if you don't produce significant results, you will not continue with the heavily-sales driven company.
Pros
Free lunch, work remotely from home, community involvement
Cons
Heavily sales driven with a health education cover
Field Representative
Physician Liaison (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAOctober 29, 2017
Personally I had a bad experience with this job. I do not think it is a reflection of the company; it is a bad reflection on my part. Overall I feel like this could be a great place to work.
Worst company ever.
Vascular Technologist (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDOctober 1, 2017
This is the worst company I ever worked for. Management is extremely negative, no advancement for career growth and no scheduled breaks. When you do take a break its only 30 minutes.
Pros
health care and 401k
Cons
Poor management
Stress
Center Coordinator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Maryland City, MDSeptember 13, 2017
Bad management dont care about employees , meetings late at night, never enough staff. You never get time to take your 30 minutes lunch break sometimes you just can't take lunch at all.
Pros
Just bad
Cons
Short break or no break at all
Fast paced growing company; opportunities for advancement
Registered Vascular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDAugust 24, 2017
Center for Vein restoration provides good training, management, equipment and support for continued growth. It has over 70 locations; excellent company for growth.
Pros
Many locations
Cons
Time allotted for scans
n/a
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  DC, Maryland and Northern VAAugust 9, 2017
Typical work days are 10 hours, working a four day a week schedule. It is possible to work more than 10 hours a day and less than 10 hours on other days.
working for this compant one shoud be prepared
RN (Former Employee) –  MDJune 8, 2017
The management changes on a daily basis it is questionable if corporate is capable of handling multiple offices. schedules, appropriate salaries for employees and most importantly patient care
Pros
employees
Cons
management

Want to know more about Center for Vein Restoration?

Ask a question
Constant change in opperations and management
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMay 21, 2017
Very high turn over rate, company seemed to experience financial trouble every few years which caused major lay offs. No real job security, unless you have a great relationship with executives.
terrible management
Center Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMay 19, 2017
This place was unorganized, terribly ran. co workers were awesome but thats about it. I would not recommend wasting your time. They pile too many jobs on youo and require you to work off the clock to get those jobs done.
Difficult and pressure filled
Regional Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMay 18, 2017
A company growing without a sustainable framework for the quick growth. Mid-management does all the work while corporate level management dictate what is to be done. All errors fall on the mid-levels. Too much work put on the hourly staff including nurses and vascular techs. Insane. A very "mean" environment. Sink or swim mentality. HIGH turnover!!!
Pros
Great team members
Cons
NO work life balance, bad managment attitude
Great place to work!
Vascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAMay 9, 2017
I enjoy working here. Center for vein restoration is what I would call home. It's a place of relaxation, production, and extremely satisfying. I would recommend this institution to any friend or family member that is looking for a new home.
Family Oriented Work Environment
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMarch 20, 2017
I worked for this corporation for 2 years, it was a great place to work the doctors were very tedious and tentative to their patients. The employee benefits such as PTO, Bonuses were exceptional. I am a military spouse and I would def recommend this job to any of my family and friends and because I am a military spouse I was relocated and had to leave this job. I do miss it as it was a family oriented work environment we all were family and worked together exceptionally well to treat and care for our patients in the upmost way they deserved.
Pros
Bonuses, Pto
Cons
Medical benefits were pricy
Nice Company
Patient Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMarch 11, 2017
The CEO and founder of the company is very hands on with the company and very approachable.
The management in the Call Center are down to earth and very open about the needs and plans of the department.
Pros
Good Incentives
Cons
Staffing shortage
I love what i do
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDMarch 8, 2017
This job was like a breath of fresh air! it has great people whom go the extra mile for all patients. I felt as if I fit right in as soon as I started. The management is great just wish I could do more.
Disorganized company
Center Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Somewhere in the USAFebruary 5, 2017
If you would like a family life, do not apply here. The management is very disorganized and they make promises that can not be delivered. The physicians are great but the company as a whole leaves a lot to be desired.
Busy specialty practice
Clinical Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDFebruary 4, 2017
Specialty practice for the treatment of venous insufficiency. Work schedule is four ten hour day schedule. No nights, weekends or holidays.
Dismal Work Enviroment
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDOctober 22, 2016
Poor and unstable upper and middle management. Unrealistic objectives based on unreasonable goals. Emotionally worn staff company wide. It is difficult to come to work and work as hard as we do for the limited compensation and recognition that we receive. Upper management does not have clear directives and are never on the same page which leads to miscommunication and error.
Pros
Four day work week
Cons
Constant turnover

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Center for Vein Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7