Center Theatre Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great friendly culture and passionate staff
Senior Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 17, 2015
If you love theatre & the arts, this is a great place to work. If yo are an actor, they most likely would accommodate for any auditions you may have.
A great place to work and make a difference
Chief Information Officer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 15, 2015
An amazing organization with amazing people putting amazing art on stage. Center Theatre Group is truly a great place to work and see how what you do makes a difference in the community and in the world of culture.
Fast-paced working environment but rewarding
Education and Community Partnerships, Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 3, 2015
It's a very fast-paced environment. Every minute has its own value and challenge. But you will see your work come to a tangible cultural product later, which is very rewarding. You've got complimentary theatre tickets as well.
Great company, not so great salaries
Educational Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 16, 2014
CTG was a wonderful place to work. I loved the company and my co-workers. However, my salary was terrible.
Productive and fun place to work.
Ticket Operations (Current Employee) –  Lynwood, CAJune 4, 2013
This was an incredible job, with a great work culture. I learned how to effectively market products to a large consumer base. Management was great, and very encouraging. My co-workers were as well. The hardest part of the job was not getting paid because I was a intern, but the perks definitely outweighed that.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Intern
I was an intern and everyone is so nice!
America Student Leaders" Paid Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA May 29, 2013
I loved being an intern at CTG! Everyone was so great and sweet! My favorite department is the education department and I feel like CTG values their employees and they all create very good bonds and have great respect for each other and majority of them have a passion for what they do.
Pros
Working with awesome people!
Cons
Great place if you love the arts
employee (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 7, 2013
I love working here. My boss is amazing and flexible and the pay is low but for what I do there could be more potential with time. Higher level management is a little distant but a real solid place to work
Pros
free shows, cool people, wear what you want
Cons
pay is a little low
Leading not for profit theatre company in Los Angeles
Associate Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 28, 2013
I manage a talented marketing team as we promote exciting live theatre productions at 3 different venues year round. There is a great deal of passion and drive amongst the staff and we all work very closely together toward a common goal.