Center Theatre Group

Center Theatre Group United States Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work.
Ticket Operations (Current Employee), Lynwood, CAJune 4, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: intern
This was an incredible job, with a great work culture. I learned how to effectively market products to a large consumer base. Management was great, and very encouraging. My co-workers were as well. The hardest part of the job was not getting paid because I was a intern, but the perks definitely outweighed that.
I was an intern and everyone is so nice!
America Student Leaders" Paid Intern (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 29, 2013
Pros: working with awesome people!
I loved being an intern at CTG! Everyone was so great and sweet! My favorite department is the education department and I feel like CTG values their employees and they all create very good bonds and have great respect for each other and majority of them have a passion for what they do.
Great place if you love the arts
employee (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 7, 2013
Pros: free shows, cool people, wear what you want
Cons: pay is a little low
I love working here. My boss is amazing and flexible and the pay is low but for what I do there could be more potential with time. Higher level management is a little distant but a real solid place to work
Leading not for profit theatre company in Los Angeles
Associate Director of Marketing (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 28, 2013
I manage a talented marketing team as we promote exciting live theatre productions at 3 different venues year round. There is a great deal of passion and drive amongst the staff and we all work very closely together toward a common goal.