CenterCal Properties has an immediate opening for a full-time Design Coordinator!
The primary responsibilities of the Design Coordinator will include working closely with the Design Director to design and re-envision existing and prospective tenant storefronts, create prospective and prototype site plans, storefronts and renderings in autocad, revit, sketch-up and adobe photoshop; create lease exhibits; maintain lease plans; archive drawings, details and photos; and develop graphics for prospective tenant leasing packages. The Design Coordinator will also collaborate closely with the Leasing, Design, Tenant Services and Construction departments providing design, architectural detail and project management assistance.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Two year minimum experience with AutoCAD Architecture & Revit 2010 or newer.
- Two year minimum experience with Google/Trimble Sketch-up.
- Strong design, site planning and coordination skills.
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CS5 or newer to create colored storefront renderings.
- Strong Proficiency in hand sketching of site plans and building perspectives.
- Strong communication, problem solving and research skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong interest in computer drawing and retail development.
- Strong interest in project and construction management.
- Possess a positive attitude and an eye for detail.
- Be able to work independently with deadlines.
- Be able to collaborate efficiently with different departments.
- Be able to travel to CenterCal Shopping Centers to complete onsite verification and research.
Only qualified candidates will be considered. Please email cover letter (include career interests), resume and work samples in pdf or jpeg format (4MB max). No phone calls please.