Candy Club, is searching for a Customer Service Associate to be based in our Los Angeles Office. You will be responsible for supporting new customers and managing customer relationships through their entire lifecycle.
- Point of Contact for all Candy Club Accounts – Receive inbound communications from our customers and ensure thoughtful, accurate, and timely responses
- Point of Contact for Candy Club Social Media – Receive inbound communications from our social media outlets and updates with timely posts and engaging content
- Improving operational efficiency – Your performance will be assessed based on the number of clients on-boarded per day/week/month. You will work with the product team to improve inefficiencies in the on-boarding process.
- Managing key service initiatives for client including but not limited to increased efficiencies, more expedient processes, and overall better client and/or consumer experience.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree preferred but equivalent experience will be considered
- EXPERIENCE: 1-5 year's professional experience in a Client Service or similar outsourced managed services business. SMB or B2B experience a plus.
- Software-as-a-service experience a plus. Exposure to email marketing or social media is a plus.
- Experience managing a large number of accounts (100-200) at once a plus. Should be at ease communicating with owners of a small business as easily as large organizations.
- Previous experience with Sales CRM applications such as SalesForce a strong plus.
- Superior communication skills, written and oral with very Strong presentation skills.
- Sales, negotiation, account management, follow-up, and time management skills are essential.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
- Strong work ethic and able to work effectively independently and in collaborative team environments.
- Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable; proactive in nature.
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude.
- Detailed oriented persona, who is very meticulous about their work.
- Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity.
- Competitive compensation + benefits (medical/dental/vision/retirement).
- Be part of a fun, fast-paced, collaborative team
About Candy Club
Candy Club is the Premiere Candy of the Month Club, committed to bringing our club members the best, most popular and flavorful candies to their doorstep, every month. Our candy-loving experts scour the globe in order to offer our members the high-quality candies that they love, delivered conveniently to their homes each month, at a great price. Candy makes people happy, so in effect, we are in the happiness business.