Centerline Drivers, LLC Employee Reviews

Long Hours, poor benefits
CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Myerstown, PAOctober 8, 2017
A lot of conflict between management. Lack of communication between management and employees.
typical day of work is 12-14 hours per day.
Management lacks personal experience.
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
Healthcare, Hours
Temporary postion
Temp. Driver (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 13, 2017
was a temp service job. was first job to get when i first moved here. Started working withem driving for Estenson Logistics, till they hired me on full time.
Cons
you could end up bouncing from one company to another each day
Not a good company
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 18, 2017
I left my 8 to 5 job to work here because they said they always have work and I wanted to get back to driving trucks. You can send your time sheet in on time but you will still end up receiving a check in the mail and not direct deposit. I've been out of work for over a month now and they still don't have no work.
Inconsistent work assignment
Truck Driver Class B (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 7, 2017
If you have a class B cdl there is not much work but if you have a class A they have plenty of work for you. The company keeps advertising on multiple sites on the internet but don't have client demand to support the driver recruitment they are trying to do.
Keep looking elsewhere
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 5, 2017
Calls not returned job postings that don't exist management turnover worse than drivers used to be good co. Not anymore met a lot of drivers over the years had nothing but praise not any more
Pros
Set the hook bait n switch
Cons
Health care everything else
Good people to work for and with
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Fresno caMarch 8, 2017
They sent me to work with good big company's that have helpful people . Management was very good to us temp service workers , worked long days but very worth it some time 8-14 hours . I give em two thumbs you
Pros
Good money can be made workin here
Cons
Temp service, it ended to soon
Temp job
CDL DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Clackamas, ORFebruary 8, 2017
I thought this was a trucking company, not a company that hires temps for trucking companies - need more solid days and times
Pros
Choose your days of working
Cons
Need solid job
Good people to work with
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 5, 2017
This company is a staffing firm and hired for several local companies. Penske Logistics is the one I worked with delivering Starbucks products in and around San Diego. Pay was good and work was busy all year.
Pros
local work, home daily
Cons
Night shift and weekends and holidays
Great Leadership
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 2, 2017
Centerline is a fantastic company and has so much to offer anyone looking for a recruiting job. My success is due to the mentoring and knowledge I learned while being employed by Centerline. Their leadership team made me who I am today. It is a hard job and not easy, they require you basically to do your job!! If you desire a job that recognizes those that work hard then Centerline is where you would like to be.
Pros
Quarterly and Monthly bonuses based on work performance
Cons
Long work days and CA based Corp office
I like to place I learned a lot from them
Class A Driver yard jockey flatbed 53 Fm (Former Employee) –  beautiful city of Berkeley CaliforniaJanuary 18, 2017
,I had some good job opportunities , but I was still feeling it out what I really wanted.from all of my experience as a trucker which I got it all from them
Pros
management cares about you if you get hurt, if you have any health issues
Cons
I don't got that much to come plain, I can't think of anything ! oh yeah one thing Bad accountant
productive and friendily work place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Merchantville, NJ 08109December 27, 2016
Very outstanding work environment with plenty of fun and dedicated people. the more you I willing to work the company will support your desire to make money.
Pros
lunch assistant
Flexible Work Schedule
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 15, 2016
Most trucking job assignments require physical labor. There are also opportunities to work for their division that will fly their employees to destinations that require a few to several weeks of hire to one of their clients. I think you can work as little or as much as you want depending what company they have you working for. Once an employee is consistently working for one client, they can basically manage their schedule with that company.
Pros
You can find work with diffrent comapnies and decide which one to permanelty work for
Cons
Health Insurance is not that great
Current driver
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 26, 2016
Trucks are brand new and clean we don't share trucks,.. Hours being cut by management! But we're getting great overtime at first.. Paid holidays and weekends off! Vacation after one year!
Pros
New equipment, overtime, benefits are great
Cons
Management cutting hours
Review o Centerline not Stericycle actual work place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Washougal, WANovember 7, 2016
Stericycle has a great work environment, good pay. great pay. and wonderful staff, yard and office. If it had not been for my dislike of the area i would be a full time employee.
Pros
steady hours and great people
Cons
heavy lifting, and i mean backbeaking, be ready to wear a brace.
good company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 1, 2016
I like working for this company
They have a lot of clients to work for.

I also like the fact that they work with you on finding a job that you like.
Pros
they work with you
Cons
they don't investigate there customers for safty standards
great place to work and great people
mobile driver (Current Employee) –  Hoboken, GAJuly 25, 2016
Mobile division driver since October 2015 I recommend to any driver that's willing to work. Great pay,off time,great management. Guaranteed pay while on assignment,very nice accommodations, very professional. Better than any of the many trucking companies I have been employed with.
Great Driving Company To apply for!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 21, 2016
CenterLine is a great company who works w/you and for you. They assure you 40 hours work week and anything over that is overtime. The people in staffing are wonderful. I have no complaints and have been w/Centerline since January.
Pros
They fly you out at their expense. You stay in nice hotel. Centerline provide car rental.
Cons
The assignments not long... I like to B away 2 months at a time
Great Company
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 21, 2016
Centerline has given me several opportunities to find the right job for me and my family. I have been with the company for 15 months and everyone I've dealt with is very kind and respectful. I highly recommend this company.
Pros
Flexability, Pay
False advertising
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 31, 2016
Advertise jobs they don't have to get drivers to apply, only to give you the bait and switch once you are hired.. Recruiting will tell you that dispatch will go over the jobs they have once you're cleared for work. when you ask dispatch about those jobs they will tell you the listings are just to attract drivers in those areas the jobs don't exist. the jobs they have are with companies that can't get or keep drivers . ask the recruiter for details about the job you're interested and see what they tell you.
Grimm Christmas
cdl class a driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 4, 2015
After going over qualifications for said Postal job here in Phx. AZ I was told that I was a fit. After filling out job apps taking government test and other pre employment apps. 12 Day go by with no phone calls but I was able to send 5 text that never got looked at. There phone for their recruiter would not take a message just ring and ring. Their was a Drive Pulse app that I was asked to download and it tells you how far along in the hiring progress I was at. Well that app was at 95% and then stops. Finally getting a hold of Brandy and being told the job is gone. Looks like Christmas will be nonexistent this year for my family. Thank you for that Centerline.
Cons
Personal Interaction Nonexistent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centerline Drivers, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7