Centerline Drivers, LLC

Centerline Drivers, LLC Employee Reviews

Great place to work!!
Driver (Current Employee), MassAugust 29, 2014
Very flexible I can work as much or as little as I want it's all up to me. I'm in the New England area lots of options for different type of work, pay is better than I saw at other agencies and my medical insurance was started in less than 30 days!!
Great Company
Driver (Current Employee), Woburn, MAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: flexibility, decent pay, benefits, all local work
It's been really great working for Centerline. They really seem to care if I am happy and it offers a lot of flexibility. The pay is competitive (if not better) with the area, depending on the job. I get to work locally and be home every night.
Lots of opportunities
operations manage (Current Employee), Pennsauken NJAugust 28, 2014
Pros: chance to try working at various companies to see what suit you; flexibility
Cons: no guarantees, although everyone that wants to is working full time
Plenty of work and lots of opportunities for a full time position. Our customers have hired quite a few of our drivers; this is a good way for both driver and company to see if they are a good fit with each other. Competive pay rates. Easy pay sheets with multiple ways to submit.
Trustworthy staffing agency
truck driver (Former Employee), Berkeley, CAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: weekly pay, trucking jobs, care about my safety
I've worked for other agencies who said they could get me trucking jobs but never did. At other agencies i would always only be stuck in the warehouse and cleaning bathrooms. With Centerline i got setup with a real trucking company that eventually hired me on as a permanent employee.

Also alot of trucking companies i've worked for don't care about the tickets i got for being overweight. Centerline does and they make sure i am able to keep my record clean.. they are genuine nice people.

they also were only agency that asked me if i wanted to get paid hourly or mile and if i wanted to be OTR or local. they actually listened when i was talking about other companies and managers i had issues with. i got paid weekly which was great. other trucking companies and agencies i work for weren't honest about how much i was earning or when i would be paid.
Great company and team
Driver (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 11, 2014
Pros: good team
The folks at Centerline are awesome. Great to work with and have kept me busy driving.
Great company to work for
Driver (Current Employee), Providence RIJuly 9, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling, many opportunities
I am very happy working for Centerline. I applied about a month ago and within days I started working 50-60 hours a week. I am returning to school next week and they worked with my schedule to cut down my hours so I can do both. Very flexible and really nice people to work with too. They are even helping me obtain my hazmat endorsement.
Excellent organization with great values and room for advancement
Regional Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Commerce, CaliforniaDecember 4, 2013
Excellent organization with great values and room for advancement
Okay place to work
truck driver (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 15, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: long breaks between assignments
Centerline is a great opportunity for those who have a second income in their household. If you are the primary income earner then Centerline isn't for you. They do work with you but when the work is slow then you can find yourself hurting for income.
Present employee
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 8, 2013
Pros: control of your schedule
Cons: sometimes there aren't any assignments
This is a good place to work if you have another stable income in the household. It requires a good amount of communication with dispatch and if you do so you will have work assignments. I don't really have anything bad to say other than sometimes there isn't work but that goes with the territory.
temp/casual
driver (Former Employee), njApril 3, 2013
Pros: hourly pay is fair
Cons: temp casual no routine never know what ur doing or ur hours
this job is not for someone looking for a long term full time carreer. you simple will fill in for a few days/ weeks when someone is sick or on vacation or they get busy. their is no organztion since the hq is located in California. one word of advice since you get paid a decent hourly wage at around 18-20 an hour MILK THE CLOCK. U aren't going to get a lot of hours so milk them for every hour u do get. then use the rest of your day to look for a real job