Centerline Drivers, LLC Employee Reviews

Current driver
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 26, 2016
Trucks are brand new and clean we don't share trucks,.. Hours being cut by management! But we're getting great overtime at first.. Paid holidays and weekends off! Vacation after one year!
Pros
New equipment, overtime, benefits are great
Cons
Management cutting hours
Review o Centerline not Stericycle actual work place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Washougal, WANovember 7, 2016
Stericycle has a great work environment, good pay. great pay. and wonderful staff, yard and office. If it had not been for my dislike of the area i would be a full time employee.
Pros
steady hours and great people
Cons
heavy lifting, and i mean backbeaking, be ready to wear a brace.
great place to work and great people
mobile driver (Current Employee) –  Hoboken, GAJuly 25, 2016
Mobile division driver since October 2015 I recommend to any driver that's willing to work. Great pay,off time,great management. Guaranteed pay while on assignment,very nice accommodations, very professional. Better than any of the many trucking companies I have been employed with.
productive and friendily work place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Merchantville, NJ 08109December 27, 2016
Very outstanding work environment with plenty of fun and dedicated people. the more you I willing to work the company will support your desire to make money.
Pros
lunch assistant
Great Driving Company To apply for!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 21, 2016
CenterLine is a great company who works w/you and for you. They assure you 40 hours work week and anything over that is overtime. The people in staffing are wonderful. I have no complaints and have been w/Centerline since January.
Pros
They fly you out at their expense. You stay in nice hotel. Centerline provide car rental.
Cons
The assignments not long... I like to B away 2 months at a time
False advertising
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 31, 2016
Advertise jobs they don't have to get drivers to apply, only to give you the bait and switch once you are hired.. Recruiting will tell you that dispatch will go over the jobs they have once you're cleared for work. when you ask dispatch about those jobs they will tell you the listings are just to attract drivers in those areas the jobs don't exist. the jobs they have are with companies that can't get or keep drivers . ask the recruiter for details about the job you're interested and see what they tell you.
Great Company
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 21, 2016
Centerline has given me several opportunities to find the right job for me and my family. I have been with the company for 15 months and everyone I've dealt with is very kind and respectful. I highly recommend this company.
Pros
Flexability, Pay
good company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 1, 2016
I like working for this company
They have a lot of clients to work for.

I also like the fact that they work with you on finding a job that you like.
Pros
they work with you
Cons
they don't investigate there customers for safty standards
Customer Service Gained knowledge
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Centerline, MiJuly 18, 2013
My typical day at work here was very long and strenuous. I learned more about google maps and switchboard phones. I also learned how to effecively multitask. My co workers where great, however there is very little time to talk dispatching. The hardest part of the job was understanding tech breaks and time differences. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new computer skills
Pros
Hour Lunch breaks
Cons
No benifits
Great Company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 29, 2014
It's been really great working for Centerline. They really seem to care if I am happy and it offers a lot of flexibility. The pay is competitive (if not better) with the area, depending on the job. I get to work locally and be home every night.
Pros
Flexibility, Decent Pay, Benefits, All LOCAL work
Grimm Christmas
cdl class a driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 4, 2015
After going over qualifications for said Postal job here in Phx. AZ I was told that I was a fit. After filling out job apps taking government test and other pre employment apps. 12 Day go by with no phone calls but I was able to send 5 text that never got looked at. There phone for their recruiter would not take a message just ring and ring. Their was a Drive Pulse app that I was asked to download and it tells you how far along in the hiring progress I was at. Well that app was at 95% and then stops. Finally getting a hold of Brandy and being told the job is gone. Looks like Christmas will be nonexistent this year for my family. Thank you for that Centerline.
Cons
Personal Interaction Nonexistent
Worst place ever
driver (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 2, 2015
Advertise jobs they don't have only to give you the bait and switch once you apply.. Very low wages and jobs nobody else is willing to do..most unorganized place I've ever worked.
Pros
Cons
Everything from pay to lack of work
temp/casual
driver (Former Employee) –  njApril 3, 2013
this job is not for someone looking for a long term full time carreer. you simple will fill in for a few days/ weeks when someone is sick or on vacation or they get busy. their is no organztion since the hq is located in California. one word of advice since you get paid a decent hourly wage at around 18-20 an hour MILK THE CLOCK. U aren't going to get a lot of hours so milk them for every hour u do get. then use the rest of your day to look for a real job
Pros
hourly pay is fair
Cons
temp casual no routine never know what ur doing or ur hours
Trustworthy staffing agency
truck driver (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAAugust 27, 2014
I've worked for other agencies who said they could get me trucking jobs but never did. At other agencies i would always only be stuck in the warehouse and cleaning bathrooms. With Centerline i got setup with a real trucking company that eventually hired me on as a permanent employee.

Also alot of trucking companies i've worked for don't care about the tickets i got for being overweight. Centerline does and they make sure i am able to keep my record clean.. they are genuine nice people.

they also were only agency that asked me if i wanted to get paid hourly or mile and if i wanted to be OTR or local. they actually listened when i was talking about other companies and managers i had issues with. i got paid weekly which was great. other trucking companies and agencies i work for weren't honest about how much i was earning or when i would be paid.
Pros
weekly pay, trucking jobs, care about my safety
Present employee
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 8, 2013
This is a good place to work if you have another stable income in the household. It requires a good amount of communication with dispatch and if you do so you will have work assignments. I don't really have anything bad to say other than sometimes there isn't work but that goes with the territory.
Pros
control of your schedule
Cons
sometimes there aren't any assignments
Okay place to work
truck driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 15, 2013
Centerline is a great opportunity for those who have a second income in their household. If you are the primary income earner then Centerline isn't for you. They do work with you but when the work is slow then you can find yourself hurting for income.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
long breaks between assignments
Great company to work for
Driver (Current Employee) –  Providence RIJuly 9, 2014
I am very happy working for Centerline. I applied about a month ago and within days I started working 50-60 hours a week. I am returning to school next week and they worked with my schedule to cut down my hours so I can do both. Very flexible and really nice people to work with too. They are even helping me obtain my hazmat endorsement.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, many opportunities
Lots of opportunities
operations manage (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken NJAugust 28, 2014
Plenty of work and lots of opportunities for a full time position. Our customers have hired quite a few of our drivers; this is a good way for both driver and company to see if they are a good fit with each other. Competive pay rates. Easy pay sheets with multiple ways to submit.
Pros
Chance to try working at various companies to see what suit you; flexibility
Cons
no guarantees, although everyone that wants to is working full time
bounce all around
driver class a (Former Employee) –  central njAugust 5, 2012
unless ur on a dedicated account u will bounce from account to account which means if ur a driver u get to drive a diffirent truck every day. with hq in california they have no idea who anyone is when u call for work. unorganized. sometimes theres no work at all so ull sit at home making nothing.
Pros
if ur dedicated it can be ok. pay is fair when ur working steady
Cons
undedicated or casual drivers work all over the place. sometimes theres no work at all tho.
Excellent organization with great values and room for advancement
Regional Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Commerce, CaliforniaDecember 4, 2013
Excellent organization with great values and room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centerline Drivers, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9