centerline drivers Employee Reviews

Very good temp company
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Covington KyMay 10, 2015
Pros: works with you and they treat you with respect
Cons: none
An excellent company to try different jobs or find permanent employment. Pays well and provides insurance while your looking for the right spot.
productive good company
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Westland, MIDecember 30, 2014
a typical day at work
management in very nice
i joy driving the truck
sometime docking
no job advancement opportunity
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CANovember 2, 2014
Cons: no job advancement opportunities
Not able to hire on with assigned employers without buying out contract
Excellent company
Regional Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Providence, RIJuly 9, 2014
Truly all live by their values:
Be True
Be Passionate
Be Respectful
Be Creative
Be Responsible
Putting people to work
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 25, 2014
Pros: can try various assignments, competitive pay, health coverag available
Cons: staffing needs can be up and down
Job opportunities for CDL A and B drivers, many leading to full time employment with our clients. Prompt pay as long as drivers completes and submits paperwork properly and on time - simple procedure to follow, given to all employees in writing for reference. As long as driver is flexible and reasonable in his expectations it is a very good place to work - as quickly as possible drivers get placed in long term assignments. Any of our assignments can lead to full time work if a driver shows he cares about the job - those who "milk the clock" will not have the same opportunities and will be weeded out.
Productive and stable work place with great benefits
Penske's Starbucks acct (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 24, 2014
A typical work day starts at 5 p.m. checking load and doing a proper
pre-trip of vehicle. Delivering products to stores
NA
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 27, 2013
Typical shuttle driver position, hauling automotive parts to Nissan plant in Smyrna, TN.
Phone conversation
Class B Driver (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJJune 24, 2013
Pros: meeting different people daily as well as seeing different places
Cons: majority of the staff is on the west coast
A typical day starts with a conformation call from the day or night before you start your assignment. For me, a typical commute was an hour drive to the assignment(client), from there I would clock in or sign in to start the work day.
Management was always pleasant to deal with in person or on the phone. I really didn't have any co-workers due to me constantly being on the road from the beginning to the end of the day.
The hardest part of the job was being caught in traffic while trying to meet a deadline, but would be overshadowed by the time you got back to your warehouse knowing that you completed the job.
Good work environment
Tank Driver (Current Employee), Ennis, TXMay 20, 2013
Pros: job is laid back
Cons: not a dependable job, my work 70 hours one week off two weeks com back and work 30 hours.
A typical day at work is very laid back work practically at your own speed. Management is easy going and really allow you to perform your job as you know how. Coworkers are all great people. The job is not hard at all. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the people you work with, and the flexibility.
ok somewhat
temp.driver dallas tx area (Current Employee), cedar hill tx.April 17, 2013
Pros: no forced dispatch
Cons: as stated
seems you get some work,but only if youll work for anyone.theyll throw you under the bus if you refuse to work for unsafe or dangerous jobs.remember YOU get the tickets when brake lites out,bad tires etc.if you complain about it to management,they freeze you out.suddenly they dont call you for work and if you apply for unemployment they say YOU quit them,not other way around. watch out.
great place to work
local driver (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: a nice workout to unload trucks
Cons: weather
delivering to walgreena stores around chicagoland also company bosses were eccelant to get along with coworkers helped whenever they could by povideing directions to stores
Temp to hire
Driver (Former Employee), ocala, flFebruary 5, 2013
Temp to hire company that hires temporary drivers for different clients
it is an ok place to work
Local Truck Driver (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 16, 2012
I enjoy when I am working. But, I only get called in 1 to 2 days a week.
new management destroyed this place
Tractor trailer driver (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJSeptember 15, 2012
Pros: money, home time
Cons: no work in winter, management has no values or intergrity
good money if their is work to do. managment has no idea how to run the place. to many people who dont work and get away with it. people who do work go un noticed or get layed off for petyness. the fleet might as well be out source completely
Great company to work for, very flexable for on-call local work
Temp/On-Call Position in Gouldsboro, PA (Current Employee), local jobs were in Gouldsboro, PAAugust 28, 2012
Very good hourly pay plus many jobs pay O/T after 8-hours each day.
Weekly pay.
Great friendly dispatchers.
Local work available, and some jobs have the flexibility of letting you work when you are available.
Slightly above average
Commercial Truck Driver (Former Employee), Portland, ORDecember 29, 2011
Pros: very flexible with my time / lifestyle.
Cons: some dispatchers know nothing about the industry, making it difficult to get proper information
Worked for only six months, then had to serve 60 day state of Oregon CDL suspension. Even though company is a supplier of "Temp" drivers, had no problem working enough hours. In my six months with them I drove for more than six different clients, anything from two days to three mos. Now after my suspension I have confirmed that I am eligible for rehire yet their recruiter refuses to return my calls, even though I have reapplied online. A call to the company home office in CA has gotten me only excuses for the recruiter, but no solid answers. Not feeling too enthusiastic about pursuing it further.