Lead design and development team on a day-to-day basis covering the whole spectrum of solution development activities. The Design and development Lead has a good knowledge of higher education systems and applications and is responsible for overseeing the design, integration, deployment and other technical aspects of the development of, and modifications to, applications and information systems within the University. He/She is responsible for all aspects of supervising, supporting and developing a team of designers and developer to deliver an outstanding customer focused solutions. This includes KAUST permanent and contracting resources onsite and from remote locations. He/She will work with Project Managers, Architects/Designers, Analyst Programmers, Systems Analysts, Testers, Business Analysts and other individuals/parties to ensure development requirements are fully documented and agreed; that all defined IT development policies, procedures and standards are followed; and that development activities are delivered within agreed timescales, of high quality and are fit for purpose.
- Develop, priorities and monitor short/long terms SAP and SharePoint functional improvement plans for Human Resources (SAP HR), Academic (SAP SLCM), Reposts (SAP BO/BI) and custom developed solutions and align it with enterprise applications initiatives.
- Participate on the research, acquisition, development, design, operation, and implementation of related SAP and SharePoint functional applications.
- Identify and monitor SAP and SharePoint functional and technical staffing requirements for new implementations projects.
- Work closely with project management specialist to review and monitor the development of project scope, time, cost and risk.
- Works with other team leads to resolve functional and technical issues.
- Develops project plans for SAP and SharePoint modules supports, changes and upgrades.
- Develop and update SAP and SharePoint functional standards and procedures.
- Couch and monitor SAP and SharePoint functional permanent and contracting staff.
- Lead and monitor support processes and identify areas for improvements
- Leads the analysis and remediation of complex Sap and SharePoint functional problems.
- Review and monitor the planning, analysis, design and implementation of SAP functional applications.
- Provides production and transition support for implementation projects.
- Review SAP and SharePoint functional designs and implementation documents.
- Participates in applications improvement initiatives definitions within enterprise applications
- Works with the other enterprise applications teams to ensure progress against both technical and functional initiatives.
- Identifies and evaluate usability and functional enhancements and communicate recommendations.
- Ensure changes to baseline requirements are effectively applied through the appropriate change control processes and tools.
- Work with the ITS PMO for allocation of work and resources for application development related activities.
- Participate in explaining and presenting system design, functional requirements and documentation to technical and non-technical users.
- Handles administrative responsibilities such as scheduling, attendance, resource management, and personnel reviews.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree holder, preferably in Computer Science or an IT related discipline.
- SAP certification is a plus.
- 7 - 11 years of experience.
Indeed - 12 months ago
CenterLine Services LLC. is an Executive Consulting Firm with a strong focus on the Aviation industry. Our Miami Office is dedicated to the...