Centerpoint Employee Reviews

Centerpoint Inc has an awesome program for ex-cons looking to change their lives.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fair Oaks, CAMay 26, 2017
Centerpoint is a FOTEP program which assists ex-cons transitioning back into society. They come in broken and walk away better individual, parents, and member's of society.
Pros
Encourages self worth and love, offers invaluable information, reunifies families which were torn apart by drugs, prison, and bad choices.
Cons
Benefits aren't the best, extremely short staffed, don't feel supported by management
Fun experience
Pet Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Tewksbury, MAApril 10, 2017
1. After school I go to work then I get there I get everything I need to feed the animals from the refrigerator because I have to feed three iguanas, five bunnies, six ducks, two ferrets, Fishes, one snake, and one bearded dragon.

2. How to take care of animals and how to play with them.

3. My managers was great I respect them and I hope to be them some day.

4. The hardest part was my schedule.

5. The most enjoyable part was that I could handle them in my arms and play with them whenever I had my break.
Pros
The animals
Cons
My schedule
terrible management
Case Manager II (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 15, 2017
I really wanted to make change at FOTEP, but centerpoint is not picky with management. The manager that was there at the time was super unethical, and I could not work for someonw with her ways of manageing staff. Really sad, because FOTEP is a great program
good job- low pay
Residential Advocate (Current Employee) –  Tewksbury, MAJanuary 6, 2017
great job. Good benefits, but very low pay and not a lot of room to advance, as there are not many open positions and and it is a small program. You can definitely get a supervisor position, but beyond that is difficult. All the supervisors and management are very friendly and easy to access and talk to.
Pros
good bosses
Cons
low pay
good work place
Case Manager/Group Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 27, 2016
good place to work. the clients and staff are very nice. it is affiliated with Talbert House so there are opportunities to advance.there are a lot of training opportunities.
Pros
good training for thre positions, nice people
Not that productive place with small kitchen
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  NJOctober 21, 2016
Microsoft Office is of great important. You have to use excel a lot while working there and all the work are very detail oriented.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Management is toxic
I acted as the Precertification MOS (Current Employee) –  Independence, MOMay 23, 2016
I loved my clinic and my patients however the way HCA Midwest treats their employees is a crime. Work was overwhelming and no help given. The position I worked for was a postion for 3 people. HCA does not put patients first.
Pros
Great Co Workers
Cons
No Raises bad benefits
work at centerpoint
Set up Showrooms & load and unload trucks (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCDecember 14, 2015
I loaded and unloaded the furniture and set up showrooms. How to load and unload trucks. The management was great they really helped me out alot. They was friendly too and easy to work with.
Pros
enough work
Cons
short breaks
Company folded.
DIVISION MANAGER / PROJECT LEADER (Former Employee) –  Eliot, MEOctober 5, 2015
Six months into my tenure, Centerpoint folded due to previously acquired debt problems and issues with retaining other clients.
Work as PRN (Current Employee) –  CenterpointNovember 12, 2013
Although I only work on the weekends, I do love working here because you learn a lot from the environment and the people you work with. It's nice knowing we are there to make a difference and help people overcome their issues with alcohol or drugs and we work as a team, which in my opinion is how a job should be.
Pros
Friendly environment where the staff works as a team and you're treated with respect.

Want to know more about Centerpoint?

Ask a question
Ok job not a lot of oppurtunities.
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Houston,TexasNovember 22, 2012
Because the company is such a good company,the chances to excel in different positions are limited because people hold on to these positions for long periods of time.
A decent environment to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eliot, MEApril 9, 2012
A normal day consisted of taking inbound calls for people wanting to cancel out of a free trial of a specific diet pill. Part of our job was to try to convince them into keeping the product, but some of the times I caught errors that made it less than customer friendly.

Management and co-workers were great to work with. Management was very understanding about when needing time off, etc. The hardest part was telling customers there was nothing we could do about the charges on their credit cards, even though they had called within the time period of the free trial.
Pros
great pay and negotiable hours
Cons
non-customer friendly fine print