CENTERS FOR DIALYSIS CARE Employee Reviews

Very good place to work for
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHMarch 31, 2015
Providing direct nursing care to dialysis patients, machine set up, initiating dialysis treatments, cannulating access sites, monitoring and assessing patients throughout their treatments, administering dialysis medications, tracking lab values and notifying physicians when appropriate, initiating care plans, overseeing the work of multiple technicians.
Fast Paced, long hours
DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN INTERN (Former Employee), EuclidJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: stressful work environment, no adequate time between patients to give proper care
It's a great job but it's a lot of work. The hours are long and you have to make good timing to take breaks or you just won't get one. The learning aspect sucks in my opinion. Classroom knowledge for 2 days and three days working in clinics with just one or two demonstrations of how it is done along with testing that same week. Company can let you go at any given time without notice. Some nurses are good but most sit around and don't help out. Patients have the upper hand on complaints but some are right with complaints not being followed up in a proper manner. Most technicians were not following safety standards and that's the overlooked norm.
Great Company Rewarding place to work
CHT/OCDT (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 16, 2014
Pros: helping others to survive
Cons: the lost of life
I loved my patients, and the staff, it was very rewarding to help patient fighting to survive End Stage Kidney Disease.
Decent workplace,, but can be stressful
DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN CLINICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee), Canfield, OhioNovember 5, 2014
Pros: gained great experience in outpatient clinic
Cons: high stress
Patient Ratio was feasible, staff was friendly. High stress and demanding job if you don't have time management skills. This is an early rise job, usually starting between 4 and 5 am depending if you are the opener or not.
Great Patient care
Ohio Certified Dialysis Tech (Current Employee), Shaker Heights, OHAugust 4, 2014
The best part of the job at CDC is the patients. CDC believes in providing great patient care.
I really liked being there for my externship site from college. I learned quite abit from them.
Externship (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 23, 2014
The staff there was most of the time really great to be around. I also liked the patients (or most of them any way). I learned how to make their bleach solutions. I learned how to clean the dialysis machines, the chairs. I also learned how to sanitize the dialysis machines at the end of the day as well as the chairs. It was a very facinating experience for me.
Very fun and happy workplace.
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Chardon, OHJuly 15, 2014
Pros: very safe and comfortable work environment
Cons: long shifts, more down time than an employee would like
All of the patient care technicians are very caring and compassionate people that strive for the main goal of quality care to patients.
working at the CDC
Technical Assistant/Reuse (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 4, 2013
Pros: patients
Cons: no family life
Overall working here has been pleasent, my patients are very fulfulling and are the reason why I continue to work here.
i dont know what to say
Medical Assisting Extern (Former Employee), Shaker Heights, OHSeptember 11, 2013
its ok all you do is wait for your pt. is off then take the niddles out