Centerstate Bank

Centerstate Bank Employer Reviews

Productive and fun environment, focused on exceeding goals and being the best in the industry.
Processing Associate (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLJune 18, 2014
One of the greatest attributes of my job is that no day is ever the same. Each day is filled with it's own challenges and lessons. Although the work flow is based on the business volume in the branches, there is rarely any down time due to ongoing and continuous projects. The department is made up of a variety people. Each person has a unique personality – more... and brings their individual strengths to the table, therefore creating the ideal balance in the workplace. As a family oriented group, we inject fun and humor into each day while keeping on track with meeting deadlines and goals. Probably the hardest part of the job would be the unexpected issues that can arise at any moment. Although it can be a challenge to resolve certain issues, at the same time, that is how we learn and grown. What I enjoy most about my job is the people I work with, both internally and externally. – less
Ordinary Employment
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Crystal River, FLMarch 12, 2014
Good company to work for, not much advancement within. Learned a great deal about banking, managment seems a bit detached. Co workers were nice easy to get along with.
THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE DAY TO DAY.
CSR/TELLER/TRAINER (Former Employee), 12285 south orange blossom trailFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: knowing all departments.
Cons: no room for advancements.
My day at work was full of surprises.From having problems with atm,vaults,checks,customers who just had online questions etc...It was always testing your knowledge to giving customer service to having the security of the environment secured.My mangers were wonderful to and helping train all of the new manager is fun and exciting.The staff was always – more... very supportive to each other and communicated information to be on the same page.The hardest part is unruly customers and calling the sheriff department and hoping. We come out safe with the disturbance within the building.Customers are my number one priority of the job. I am a"PEOPLE PERSON'' .:) – less
good place to work
Senior Teller (Former Employee), Bartow, FLJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: very on is pretty much happy.
Cons: you better pay attention.
Centerstate Bank is a very good place to work, and they have good benefits, people are very nice and good all around.
Community Bank
Vice President/Branch Sales Manager (Current Employee), Orange City, FLSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: able to participate in community events
Typical day includes generating loan leads, and approving loan applicants, and loan closing process.
Ran the daily operations of a branch office, managed staff of 4, including annual reviews, scheduling, and mentoring
Worker environment was enjoyable
Teller (Former Employee), Inverness, FLJuly 30, 2013
Teammates were very helpfull in the learning process. Learned the process of making money transactions within the banking world. Management was there for encoureagement.
Wonderful job with great co-workers
Teller (Current Employee), Zephyrhills, Fl.November 20, 2012
Pros: weekends off, great co-workers
Cons: only part time
Centerstate Bank is a great job. I Know most of the customers by name, very invitng atmosphere. I have great co-workers who will go out of their way to help me out and I would do the same for them. Work goes by quickly and look forward to coming in every day.
Nice workplace, great benifits
Senior Personal Banker (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLOctober 5, 2012
Pros: no holidays or weekends
Cons: managment needs better vision
I worked for this company for 7 years. Even though we parted ways there are many perks. The hours are great and the benifits are great. If you are trying to move up in the corporate world this is a good place to start.