Centier Bank

Centier Bank Employer Reviews

Fun workplace
Teller (Former Employee), Plymouth, INSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: great benefits & recognition of employees
Cons: lack of job advancement
My typical day at work: I was a teller doing customer service to our clients. I learned a lot of rules and regulation of the banking business. The management and co workers were very pleasant to work for.
Customer Service Driven!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hobart, INFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: shares offered to employees, great shedule, pto, and paid holidays
Cons: expensive benefits
Everything about Centier Bank was Customer service! the goal for the bank was to hire personalities that were trainable. I learned the importance of organization at this job, because mistakes within the bank could result in a slew of problems. I also learned proper business etiquette, and telephone etiquette as well. The scheduling was great, there – more... didn't seem to be a lot of room for advancement because the turnover was so low. Centier treated their employees well. – less
Deep corporate culture with high a level of identification
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Carmel, INFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: wonderful corporate culture, i've learned a lot and continuously learn.
Cons: not many options for grown within the organization
I am responsible for maintaining the loan portfolios for 2-3 lenders. I collect information from clients, over the phone and in person, in order to create commercial loan packets to be sent to an operations area for the loan booking process. I also currently run the retail side of the office as well. I handle non-cash transactions as well as creating – more... cashiers checks and notarizing documents as needed. – less
busy and good place to work
Receptionist - Loan Servicing (Former Employee), Merrillville, INOctober 22, 2013
Pros: friendly place
Cons: no room for advancement
i was employed with centier bank from 5/97 to 1/2013 in several departments which are: mortgage loan receptionist, loan servicing and reception at one of their branches. I loved that job, but after 16 years of employment they eliminated my position and i had to leave.
very friendly place to work
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Current Employee), Chesterton, INJune 24, 2013
Pros: friendly people
very friendly place to work. worked well with my schedule. nice coworkers
A Great Company to Work and Represent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, IndianaAugust 29, 2012
Pros: family oriented company, great benefits package
Cons: varying schedules
Centier Bank has always been focused on taking great care of both their employees and their clients. This is greatly due to the respect, communication, and camaraderie you can find in every position from upper management down to customer representatives. These qualities are paired with competitive pay and a complete benefit package.
Very exciting place to work.
Customer Service Rep / New Associate Trainer (Former Employee), , INMarch 13, 2012
I absolutely loved working in Banking, but I knew my calling was to become an Educator.
Amazing company to work for!
Prime Time Teller (Former Employee), Chesterton INFebruary 19, 2012
I have worked for several banks in three different states, and Centier bank is by far the best bank I have ever worked for! Friendly staff, qualified management, and outstanding leadership!

About Centier Bank

Since 1895, Centier Bank has been a family-owned and managed financial service provider. We stand firmly behind our "Not – Read more