Centimark Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

they tell you what they think you want to hear
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYMarch 17, 2016
Interviewed and was told third shift work mostly and that I would be given a notice on out of town work. Both were lies I only worked first shift and got a one day notice for out of town two days after I started. Seemed like it didn't matter if to u were able or not. Not very friendly Atmosphere. Bunch of pist off people.
Pros
money
Cons
everything besides money
Horrible management that manages from Oregon, Missouri and Kentucky
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 19, 2016
These people are a bunch of glorified used car salesman that want to beat their chest about how long they worked for company and all the bonuses they have picked up but they place is a zoo. They manage CA from other states fly in and fire people abd replace them with retreads from other roofing companies going under locally. Their estimators are clueless and they think their EPDM is so great that they put it on roofs that now leak andbthey won't cover their warranties. I worked for these schmucks and would NEVER buy a roof from them....HORRIBLE!!
Pros
National Brand
Cons
Management lacks etiquette and modern leadership training
Productive and friendly work space
Roof Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 22, 2015
co-workers were great, management was very reliable, the hardest part of my job was going out of town for a long period of time away from my wife and kids. the best part was working with my partner who was my uncle .
Pros
you can make alot of money at this job
Cons
away from home for long periods of time
Great place to work!
Roofer (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTOctober 21, 2015
Management is supportive and always eager to assist. I was welcomed by a very supportive group of individuals on my first day of work and it has been great ever since.
Nice workplace
Roofing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 3, 2015
It was a fun work environment during the holiday season. The hours were flexible and the workday went by pretty fast. And the overtime was nice.
Decent place to work, but it is changing.
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 2, 2015
It was a good company to work for, but greed is working its way into corporate. They are expecting a high volume of sales with limited commissions. The commissions are not tied to sales, but to how projects come in. If an operations manager, foreman, or crew have anything against the sales rep. they can intentionally sink a job to where the job comes in profitable for the company, but below the threshold for it to pay commission. Several projects I have not been paid on even though I spent years (in some cases) closing the deal.

This is typical company wide. Outside of sales positions everyone else seams to be taken care of.
I liked being busy and communicating with people.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 28, 2015
Good benefits and working hours. Was at the front desk, so greeting everyone was great. Liked the small office environment allowing more personal relationships with everyone. Just liked helping people whenever possible.
Pros
Close to my home - small office -yearly bonus plan/fiscal year end
Cons
No pay raises - people not as 'team oriented" as I would like
Good company, appreciates employees
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIApril 6, 2015
Good Company
dedicated to safety of employees
Appreciates employees
decent benefits
Alot of travel
provided company vehicle
Pros
appreciate employees, timely performance reviews
Cons
headquarters out of state
Fun trade to learn, travel
Construction Foreman (Current Employee) –  Stow, OHFebruary 26, 2015
Run a crew that travels from our shop in stow ohio to the desired job. Mainly ohio,michigan,PA,indiana. Stay in a nearby hotel until job is complete. In charge of installing our safety program every day. Make sure cords and machines are set up correctly and working proprely. Run a HTC800 floor grinder. Multiple steps of grinding until you reach the polish process. Leave the floor nice and shiny and the customer always happy.
Pros
travel, stress free enviornment
Cons
being away from our family
productive workplace
Marketing rep (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHMay 24, 2014
i enjoyed the training people,job and success there.management was helpful,caring and fair
Pros
free coffee
Great IT/BI Internship Experience
Report Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAApril 29, 2014
My only regret here was that there was not a position available for me to occupy upon exit.

I learned more here than I did in any of my classes. It started slow, but in a way that made sense. They taught me the back end of their business from the ground up, and I ended up doing production work for them, which I think is a lot more than most interns can say. They paid me, there was free coffee, and they were incredibly respectful of my status as a full time student.

I come from a food service background, and compared to what I've dealt with, the management is a well oiled machine. I have no comment for upper management or executives as they really had no effect on me, although I will say I was included in employee benefits and appreciation days, which was very nice.

Everyone on the team was outgoing, helpful, and friendly.

The hardest part of the job tended to be leaving on time (my own inability to put something down before it's done), and the environment for development was a bit underpowered.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new technologies, joking with coworkers, and french press coffee every morning.
Pros
great learning environment, friendly staff, free coffee, flexible schedule for interns, valuable feedback and assessment
Cons
slow dev/qa environments, developer studio
Fair Company
Title (Current Employee) –  LocationApril 18, 2013
CentiMark Corporation is a fair company to work for, if you are willing to work hard, the rewards are in front of you.
Don't waste your time.
Wore too many hats (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 25, 2013
Cronyism and nepotism. Constant threats regarding job security from management. Forget about a home life. Expect to be on call 24-7. Management needs to start listening to the people in the field...you know, the ones who made this company what it is. And don't just tell us about all the money the company has and sharing it with a select few at the upper level. Try sharing it all the way down the line. The pay is good...because you have to work 70 hours or more a week/weekends/holidays with lots of travel. Almost impossible to get a few days off even when you've been on the road for 2 or 3 weeks straight.
Pros
compensation, benefits (unless you are in the field)
Cons
cronyism, nepotism, constant backstabbing and politics run amok.
Very good company to work for
Technical Representative/Lead Estimator (Former Employee) –  AlbuquerqueApril 24, 2012
• Inspected roofs and gathered accurate information to determine roof condition.
• Built accurate estimates for re-roofs, new construction and repair bids using information gathered from project plans and inspections.
• Worked closely with Operations and Project Managers to determine job specific pricing for bids.
• Built accurate as well as detailed Proposals explaining the materials being used and the roofing system and details being proposed to potential customers.
• Created marketing strategies with Project Manger. (Cold call’s, Local business drive by’s)
Centimark is a great place to work
Data Base Administrator (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAMarch 23, 2012
Centimark is a great company to work for. The management and people who work there makes every day a pleasing place to work.