Centra Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews

Positive, energetic, charismatic atmosphere!
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 7, 2016
I have been with Centra Healthcare Solutions just over a month now and I can easily say it is the best position I have held since completing my bachelors in 2013. The president of the company himself takes the time to train you and prepare you until you, so you are ready to take on the daily grind. I can't thank him or my manager enough for the time spent each day preparing me to become the leader and success they know I am capable of. Overall, SUPER fun place to work. Add on that energy and health competition- makes the morning commute that less stressful. Love opening that door each morning!
Pros
Amazing benefits package, health benefits seem to be endless, free snacks - can't ever lose there, motivated Senior Management (they want the best for you)
Cons
Time management (that's on you)
Best Travel Company
Occupational Therapist - Traveler (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 17, 2015
I have been working at Centra for the past 6 months and it is by far the best travel company I have worked for in the past 3 years. My direct deposit is always on time and my recruiter is (almost) always getting me assignments in exactly where I want to go. They are very easy to work with and are always checking in with me to make sure I am happy. Go Centra you guys are the best!!
Pros
Weekly direct deposit, good benefits, very fast with finding assignments
Cons
Wish some assignments were longer than 13 weeks
A high energy work environment that provides great financial opportunity.
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 16, 2015
I have been working as a Healthcare Recruiter in the Therapist Division of Centra Healthcare for over 6 months. My typical day involves actively recruiting PT/OT/SLP candidates and communicating with clients/hiring authority. When I started with Centra, I was pleasantly surprised about the amount of effort management put into the training process. I can genuinely say that they ensure employees are being provided with the essential building blocks in recruiting, which allows them to achieve great things in their position. From day one, there is a clear outline on how to advance to a management position in the company, which is realistically achievable during your first full year. The Centra team was very warm welcoming and even more helpful! Staffing in general is a competitive industry. While individual metrics will always be used to review productivity, I feel that the Centra Team uses teamwork as a method to success. Every day at Centra provides a new challenge! While the position requires high energy, the Centra Team keeps things entertaining and warm-spirited, and management keeps everyone motivated with weekly incentive based contest that are very rewarding.
Pros
unlimited earning potential, every day is different, positive team-oriented atmospher
December 17, 2015

What a great and honest depiction of Centra. Thanks for the realistic picture of the company and positive remarks!

Fun and driven company!
Recruiting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 7, 2015
I've been at Centra for a couple months and it is one of, if not the best company I've worked for! I spend my days supporting the recruitment team as well as assisting the Administrative Support team. Management encourages new ideas and as a young company, there is always room for growth! My co-workers are great and passionate about what they do. Once a month we have a themed day with games and prizes which is great at boosting employee morale. Centra is an excellent company to further your career!
Pros
Great employees and fun environment!
High energy position with a great organization!
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 16, 2015
I have been working at Centra Healthcare for over a year and it is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Management is fully supportive and motivating in their approach. Centra encourages an entrepreneurial spirit while providing direction and challenging you as a recruiter. We also have monthly, themed contests and other bonus opportunities that encourage a fun, competitive environment. If you are a driven, hard worker looking for a long term career, Centra is the place for you.
Pros
Commission structure, fun environment, opportunity for advancement
Cons
trying to manage time effectively
The sky is the limit!
Senior Search Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 13, 2015
I have been with Centra for almost 5 years and I have never worked for a company that is more cutting edge, fun, and financially motivating in my career. The balance between emotional fulfillment and compensation gets me excited to walk in the door every day. The friendly, yet competitive environment is what every staffing company should strive to be like. My typical work day consists of managing a productive and intelligent team of recruiters working together to place qualified therapy professionals in permanent and temporary positions. I enjoy being able to network and build relationships with my co-workers, clients, and candidates. This job is ideal for someone that is hard-working, astute, motivated, and can accept positive and negative criticism in order to gain financial success.
Pros
Financially motivating, fun atmostphere, emotionally fulfilling
Centra Healthcare
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleJanuary 6, 2015
A typical day at work is recruiting for open positions for PT, OT, and SLP's across the nation, and also finding new positions and assignments. I learned how to work in a high stressed environment and focus on my daily duties. The co-workers are taught to be colleagues, but not friends, because there isn't time for it. The hardest part of working at Centra is communicating with upper management. The most enjoyable part is communicating with the therapist cause there is a lot of passion in their specialty. Centra Healthcare has a business structure that is set to fail on the recruiter level, at least for my case, a small company that the management only cares for there own interest. They preach teamwork but at the end of the day it's a cut throat atmosphere that micro manages and attacks your personal character. I wish them the best of luck.
Pros
...
Cons
Bad Management. No Culture, Integrity, or Honor
January 13, 2015

This post says "Current Employee" and "Senior Recruiter" - obviously both not accurate. Those that are in recruiting know that it is a competitive field and it is not for everyone. We wish this person the best of luck also.

January 15, 2015

I completely disagree with this assessment. I have been working at Centra for 1.5 years and I find the management and culture to be better than anywhere else that I have worked. It is fun, energetic and promotes competitiveness which I love! I do agree that speaking with therapists is really fantastic and they do show a lot of passion. Upper management has an open door policy and I always get great ideas from them. One of my favorite aspects of working here is when we go out as a group once a month and bond outside of the office environment... management treats us after we have a fun day called "Gladiator Day" . I tell all of my friends about my career and they get jealous :) !

Fun and Energetic Environment, Lots of Opportunity for Growth!
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 25, 2013
Centra is a really fun place to work at. I feel like I am my own CEO within an organization. The management is always willing to assist and emphasizes professional development. I feel like I am tackling new challenges everyday which keeps me motivated. I also like that we find other people jobs, it makes my career very rewarding.
Pros
great teams, good support from management, endless opportunity for growth
Cons
longer hours than the usual 9-5 but understandably so.
January 13, 2015

I totally agree with this... Also love the team outings and monthly contests!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centra Healthcare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6