Centra Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

A high energy work environment that provides great financial opportunity.
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 16, 2015
I have been working with Centra Healthcare in the Therapist Division for a little over 6 months. My typical day consists of running a double-sided recruiting/sales desk; specifically working with PT/OT/SLP candidates and communicating with clients/hiring authority. When I was first brought into Centra, I immediately was pleasantly surprised (and grateful) by the amount of effort that management puts into training employees. This commitment ensured me that management cared about providing the essential building blocks for employees to advance and do great things in their position. From day one, there is a clear outline of how to advance and progress to management status with the company, that is realistically achievable within your first full year of employment. The entire team was very welcoming, and even more helpful. Staffing in general is a competitive environment, and while individual performance will always be a metric on how an employee will be evaluated; I can say that the Centra staff uses teamwork as a means of success. Everyday is a new and different challenge at Centra! While the position demands a high level of energy, the Centra Team keeps the day very warm-spirited and entertaining, and management is great at keeping everyone motivated with weekly incentive based contests that are rewarding.
Pros
unlimited earning potential, upward mobility, everyday is different
A wonderful company to work for and with. Great staff that works toward satisfying your goals with as smooth of a transition as possible.
Physical Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 11, 2013
My job as a traveler requires quick learning and adaptability. I have the advantage of working with many rehab specialists where I gain knowledge of various techniques and the patient application that fits their needs. The most dificult process is leaving the many patients and friends that I become fond of during my contract period. The most joy I receive is when a patient regains their maximum functional abilities.
Pros
traveling, meeting new people
Cons
traveling, meeting new people
Excellent place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Ft LauderdaleNovember 14, 2013
Very helpful team based career with excellent earning potential.
Bus Compensation
Eligibility Provider Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 21, 2013
Centra Healthcare is a friendly employer with excellent training orientation. My co-workers created a fun environment. The hardest part of the job was getting to work on the bus in bad weather. The most enjoyable part of the job was half days of Friday.

Centra Healthcare Reviews by Location