CentraCare Health System Employee Reviews in United States

A company that is growing quickly
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNDecember 30, 2014
I loved working for CentraCare Clinic for many years, the employees and physicians that I worked with are like family. The clinics are growing very quickly and unfortunately much of the family friendly feeling is disappearing. New Administration has very different ideas of how a clinic should run and that has caused change not necessarily for the better.
Pros
great healthcare providers, great benefits
Cons
growing too large too quickly
Excellent patient care and work environment
Resident Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNNovember 27, 2014
In charge of maintaining resident care and safety
Duties include customer service, assisting residents in activities of daily living, assisting residents with meals, assisting residents to and from bed, recording and reporting.

I learned excellent patient care and what it takes to be a good healthcare professional. My coworkers were a diverse group that taught me about different cultures.

The hardest part of my job was loosing a resident. In long term care settings you get attached to your residents and when they pass, it is like losing a part of the family. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know these residents and having them impact my life.
Fun atmosphere - like working with team of docs
Office Assistant/Transcription Processor (Former Employee) –  St. Cloud MNMarch 23, 2015
Management was awesome and flexible. Loved working with the docs that made you felt part of a team. Co-workers were friendly and helpful.
Pros
flexibility
Great place to learn new and proficient skills.
Jayme MIkel- CNA (Former Employee) –  Long Prairie, MNSeptember 5, 2014
Centracare nursing home in Long Prairie is a great place to work. The Director of Nursing is very involved in the residents and workers day. She keeps communication flowing and had no complaints with anything not getting passed on. LPNs and fellow CNAs made sure everyone was doing their work right. It made for a better home for the elderly. It was yet a relaxed environment and a fun place to work.
Pros
close to where i lived
Cons
had to quit because i moved
Externship
Medical Assisting Extern (Former Employee) –  Melrose, MNMarch 31, 2014
Based on my experience on my externship this is a great place to work. I really liked the people I worked with. It really helped me prepare for a career in medical assisting.