CentraCare Health Employee Reviews in United States

Professional workplace
Nutrition Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 26, 2016
Ordered and managed well. Friendly atmosphere and engaging workplace. I recommended my position to friends and some family. I've learned how to work well with large groups and fulfill tasks that involve many steps.
Pros
Salary, flexibility, people
Cons
scheduling issues
The hardest part of being a PCA
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 14, 2016
While working as a PCA in the St Cloud hospital, I often struggle with death. In CCU death happens often unexpectedly and this causes heartache in family and loved ones. However heartache, can also happen to staff and it has happen to me. I know that death is a part of life and many people that have died during my duration at the hospital are either ready to go or very ill and in pain. There are however, the few that come in young and overall healthy and suddenly die. In these situations I struggle. I can find peace and comfort through the patient's family, loved ones, and other staff. I become attached and try to connect with each and every patient and I feel that when death occurs this is the reason that I am affected.
Management is friendly. Coworkers are easy to get along with. Work was fun.
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMarch 27, 2016
Helping the patient's and customers at the CentraCare Health plaza, was the highlight of my week. The whole staff at CentraCare helps and cares for not only the patient's, but each other.
When I volunteered at the farmers's market I helped the vendors set up their stands. I helped the customer's find the product that they were looking for.
This job was enjoyable, because I was able to help people.
Pros
The workers, the kindness, and the respect
Terrible company to work for
Referrals (Former Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNJanuary 4, 2016
No one knew what was going on from director on down. Terrible communication. Don't care about patients , all about money money money and triple book to get the money.
Pay was terrible for work you do.
Drama is worse I've ever seen .
Pros
Cons
Health and dental ins are outrageous in cost especially for a healthcare company
Satisfied
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJanuary 3, 2016
Was a wonderful place to work, I would recommend this employment opportunity to anyone. They have a wonderful hospital!
Was nice
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIDecember 7, 2015
The pay was great, my supervisor was friendly, i didn't have a set schedule just hours i needed to fill. If i could work here again, i would.
Lots of drama
LPN (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNNovember 10, 2015
New supervisor who needs to prove a point. Bad management
Greedy company who makes employees numbers not individuals. Wants robots not nurses
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Supervisors and HR
Employee friendly workplace
Certified Hyperbaric Technologist/Safety Director (Current Employee) –  Monticello, MNSeptember 14, 2015
CentraCare is a great place to work. Patient care is the first priority and everyone is treated as if s/he is special. Employees are treated well.
Productive work environment.
Environmental Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJuly 22, 2015
A typical day at work would be arriving, getting my things together and clocking in. My floor was the birthing area. Some days it was slow, other days it was hard to keep up. I enjoyed it. Co-workers were friendly, staff were helpful, it was enjoyable.
Friendly work place
pct in outpatient dialysis (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MNMarch 27, 2015
Co-wokers are friendly an nice, enjoyed working with this company. Liked getting to meet all the different clients. A typical day at work, you go to more than one house an take care of your clients
Pros
fun
Cons
Needs more organization. Needs to put residents first. Needs to work with fellow employees.
RN (Current Employee) –  Monticello, MNJanuary 29, 2015
Poor training in Long Term Care on computer documentation or procedures. When asked for help, did not receive adequate help. Over worked for amount of residents in wing. Had only 1/2 hour break for 12 hours. RN unit managers did not help if requested, only gave you more work. Very stressful and unorganized. The most enjoyable part of the job is the residents.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks, catty employees
Great company
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJuly 2, 2014
CentraCare is a great company to work for - I have been there for almost 10 years and currently love my position as a credentialing specialist. My position requires me to be very detail oriented as well as organized as you have a lot of work to do in a short period of time.
great place to work
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melrose, MNMarch 6, 2014
Enjoy being in the maintenance field, stay very busy helping with general maintenance of building grounds and heating system.
Overall Great Company
Imaging Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Melrose, MNFebruary 10, 2014
I have been with CentraCare for five years. It has been a great company to be with it!
Short term job
Facilities Services (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNDecember 1, 2013
Company was fine to work for. Don't really have anything to share.