Central Bank

Central Bank Employer Reviews

Overall a great company to work for.
BANK TELLER (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNFebruary 10, 2014
Central Bank had a wonderful atmosphere that made it an enjoyable place to go to every day. The customers were friendly due to the comfortable feel of the bank and all of its employees. Coworkers were more than willing to help with any questions I had regarding my work. Management made sure that employees were rewarded for excellent work and that we – more... knew that our effort was always appreciated. – less
Nice Place
Proof Operator (Former Employee), Hollidaysburg, PAAugust 22, 2013
Pros: nice group of people to work with
Cons: got bought out
This was an ok place to work. The people were nice to work with, and the work was easy. But they are no longer Central Bank, they got bought out.
fun place to work
TELLER (Former Employee), Camdenton, MOOctober 9, 2012
A typical day was several customers coming in to do transactions in their bank accounts. I loved working there and dealing with the customers and employees.
Loved my co-workers and work.
Teller (Former Employee), Lebanon, MO and Conway, MOSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: loved my work and the people i worked with. enjoyed balancing my drawer, counting money, and helping customers with transactions.
Cons: closing at night.
Customer transactions, selling money orders, cashier checks and travelers checks. Balanced teller drawer at end of the day. At some point at the branch bank in Lebanon, I closed the bank and took the days transactions to the main bank. My managers were great and my co-workers were fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was when we weren't busy.
Central Bank
Teller (Current Employee), Saint Croix Falls, WIJuly 23, 2012
Pros: some of the other employees
Cons: no breaks
No communication with management. Lack of management or any organization.
Struggling community bank with problems in executive management
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Tampa, FlMarch 21, 2012
Pros: hr is very supportive, the lobby staff is knowledgeable and personable.
Cons: the cfo is unprofessional and unrealistic, the president has a short timer attitude.
Certain executive personnel are closed to communication from staff and dictatorial and demanding to others. The CFO considers himself above everyone else intellectually and ability-wise except the other two executive officers and does not allow direct communication with him without a prior appointment. He often raises his voice to others even in the – more... hearing range of bank clients. Very unprofessional!
The training is minimal and expectations are unreasonable on a time line basis.
A struggling community bank – less

gator – December 12, 2012

Central Bank based in Tampa is not the Central Bank that has the current openings in Fort Myers and Naples. The subject bank is based in Minnesota and has an excellent reputation.

Audit
Auditor (Former Employee), Kanpur, UPSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: half hour
Cons: half hour
D.D Commission Check do, Cash Verification , Voucher Exp etc daily Routine Work for Current Audit Purpose.

Auditor

About Central Bank

Central Bank is a bank that doesn't just measure its assets in dollars and cents. Our customers are our greatest asset. We strive – Read more