Central Bank Employee Reviews

Training Development of employees inductees as well as emoloyees on existing as per annaul goals
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  PakistanOctober 7, 2016
State Bank is the central bank of Pakistan. (Federal Reserve USA). Basic four functions..Monetary Policy, Banking Supervision, Payment system nd Foreign exhange. Have worked in all areas. Since the last decade posted in training & development in various capacity..
CSR/Teller (Current Employee) –  Tuscumbia, MOSeptember 16, 2016
We are a family here and love to work together. It's a small town so it's not super busy and we know almost everyone on a first name basis. We are the best bank in town!
Great people, great company
Branch Administrative Assistant / Loan Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOAugust 24, 2016
Central Bank is a great company to work for if you enjoy being involved in the community. Good benefits with 401k matching. The people and customers are great.
Really Good Friends
Loan Department Assistant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, TNJuly 7, 2016
We went through a lot of changes at this job, but I got really close with the people I worked with. We always had fun and I am still close with some of the today.
Productive and good trainning
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 18, 2016
They trained me to cover every area at the bank. The co workers are amazing. Good paid and compensations. I learned how work with silverlake,
Pros
Good Training
Productive workplace
teller balances, computer operator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 19, 2015
Good working environment, various task to complete daily,learned my colleagues well,had very good communication with everyone. Was very challenging and exciting.
Nice place to work, no opportunity for advancement.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJune 24, 2015
I worked as a teller processing deposits, loan payments, customer service and various clerical duties as assigned.

I learned valuable customer service skills, attention to detail and
time management.

My co-workers were always ready to step in and help out during busy times.

The hardest part was the slow times.

The most enjoyable part was getting to know our clients and solving problems.
Pros
Actually we did have some free lunches, and all were team-players.
Bankers start somewhere
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 21, 2015
Banks are a great place to learn many diverse skills. This job lets you work your way up into other areas of banking operations.
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IAFebruary 13, 2015
A great place with great people! Everyone at central bank is very good at what they do and are also very kind. The culture is better than any place I have ever worked.
Lots of job culture, friendly employees, needed more training.
Junior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 2, 2014
Company is very lenient, benefits are fair. Lack of training and not much communication with supervisor. Overall friendly working environment.
Small comfortable bank
Executive Assistant to EVP/CFO (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 13, 2014
This is a small comfortable bank with nice people except the CEO who has a lack of knowledge of how to treat people. I loved my work there it was interesting.
Always interesting to meet new faces.
Financial Service Rep III (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2014
I opened the bank in the morning & opened the night drop box. Then I started serving clients with whichever type of financial transaction needed for that day. I meet new clients, became more familiar with existing clients. I always learned something new about the banking industry. The management kept the employees morals up by providing potlucks & other types of fun quaint gatherings. The day was kept interesting until we had an upset customer. However, our team always manages to calm the customer and correct any mishaps that have occurred.
Pros
Free lunches!
Cons
Too far from home.
Overall a great company to work for.
BANK TELLER (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNFebruary 10, 2014
Central Bank had a wonderful atmosphere that made it an enjoyable place to go to every day. The customers were friendly due to the comfortable feel of the bank and all of its employees. Coworkers were more than willing to help with any questions I had regarding my work. Management made sure that employees were rewarded for excellent work and that we knew that our effort was always appreciated.
Nice Place
Proof Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollidaysburg, PAAugust 22, 2013
This was an ok place to work. The people were nice to work with, and the work was easy. But they are no longer Central Bank, they got bought out.
Pros
nice group of people to work with
Cons
got bought out
fun place to work
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Camdenton, MOOctober 9, 2012
A typical day was several customers coming in to do transactions in their bank accounts. I loved working there and dealing with the customers and employees.
Loved my co-workers and work.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, MO and Conway, MOSeptember 12, 2012
Customer transactions, selling money orders, cashier checks and travelers checks. Balanced teller drawer at end of the day. At some point at the branch bank in Lebanon, I closed the bank and took the days transactions to the main bank. My managers were great and my co-workers were fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was when we weren't busy.
Pros
loved my work and the people i worked with. enjoyed balancing my drawer, counting money, and helping customers with transactions.
Cons
closing at night.
Central Bank
Teller (Current Employee) –  Saint Croix Falls, WIJuly 23, 2012
No communication with management. Lack of management or any organization.
Pros
some of the other employees
Cons
no breaks
Struggling community bank with problems in executive management
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FlMarch 21, 2012
Certain executive personnel are closed to communication from staff and dictatorial and demanding to others. The CFO considers himself above everyone else intellectually and ability-wise except the other two executive officers and does not allow direct communication with him without a prior appointment. He often raises his voice to others even in the hearing range of bank clients. Very unprofessional!
The training is minimal and expectations are unreasonable on a time line basis.
A struggling community bank
Pros
hr is very supportive, the lobby staff is knowledgeable and personable.
Cons
the cfo is unprofessional and unrealistic, the president has a short timer attitude.