Central Carolina Hospital

Central Carolina Hospital Employer Reviews

An exceptional place to work
Unit Secretary/ Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Sanford, NCJune 4, 2014
A company that provides excellent care and opportunities for career advancement.
Great place to work!
Patient Access Rep (Current Employee), Sanford, NCApril 21, 2014
Fast paced work, with everyday challenges and rewards! Working with the public everyday registering all the patients that need to be seen. Checking them in verifying there information and completing all charts and demographic information to ensure patients information is correct.
Good as a starter job, but not for a long term career.
Medical Technologist (Former Employee), Sanford, NCOctober 13, 2013
Pros: fellow techs and phlebs are great people.
Cons: short to no breaks, underpaid, overworked, understaffed, bad management
Management is horrible- won't even help with answering phones, even when it's obvious the techs aren't able to do so at that particular time. Supervisors don't stay for long. Techs and phlebs don't stay long either....The dollar is the main priority, not patients. The lab is understaffed, and employees are underpaid and overworked. 1st shift hours are – more... all out of whack. There really is no 8hr shift, it has become 10hrs. That's a bad deal, especially since it's difficult to get off on time. Techs are treated like slaves. It's hard to get a 30 minute lunch break, you're lucky if you get a break at all. – less
Always think about your employees and what they do for the patients.
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Sanford, NCMay 17, 2013
Pros: love working with other people and knowing them as if they were family.
Cons: been able to take a lunch break and know there are other coworkers will watch your patients for you.
Where to start first and knowing how to handle the task.Taking crae of the patients and diong what the directors need for you to do.We help each other through the day so we all want get overwhelm doing the day.My hardest part is when I lose a patient and enjoyable part is I love what I do and do my job very well.
Productivity and the enjoyment of working in patient care.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Sanford, NCApril 16, 2013
Pros: working load was light
Cons: not enough work hours.
My daily duties was to respond to daily work orders ,perform preventive maintenance and to insure that all 101 rooms was fully functionable at all times.I learned alot about patient care and being in a state of absolute readiness is very important in care of patients.Management was ok.Coworker was ok.The work their was not hard, but their was alot of – more... different personilities.The most enjoy part of the job was working directly with the patient and being able to respond to their needs in fixing things that may have broken or out of place in the rooms . – less
Very busy and stressful
NA II/Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Sanford, NCMarch 18, 2012
Pros: pto time is earned
This is a very busy and stressful place to work. They provide insurance at your own expense. Very strict on being tardy but understanding in regards to sickness.