Central Catholic High School

Central Catholic High School Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyed the work enviorment
Scrip Clerk (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAOctober 19, 2015
It was a small school setting. And at that time it was exactly what I needed. The hours were flexible and the atmosphere was professional. Benefits were very competitive.
Pros
Good hours and benefits
Cons
was not a full time position
I have a dynamic hardworking fun loving and talented team
Director of Institutional Advancement (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, MAOctober 19, 2015
I have the good fortune to be working with some very talented, bright and creative team. We all work well together. We have weekly staff meetings.. We are constantly reviewing our strategies for fundraising and events in order to get the best results possible. We are always thinking up new ideas. We work very hard and have a lot of fun doing so. The President and I work very well together. The donors love him.

The hardest part in not being able to do more.
Pros
sense of community and family and great sense of spirt, The President
fast paced educational environment
Teacher,Coach (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHDecember 31, 2014
Day starts at 8:00 a.m., taught 5 classes,ending at 3:00 p.m., learned everyone has the ability to learn,the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the students,my co-workers were hard working professionals, the hardest part of the job was dealing with scheduling conflicts,snow days off and delayed start to the work day, I learned I love the fast pace to the day in dealing with all types of people
Pros
a good teaching environment
Cons
compensation was low
Being part of a greater force
Treasurer (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 20, 2013
Working in the Finance Office in a Co-Educational environment was exciting and challenging at the same time. I would interact with Administration, Faculty, Support Staff, Parents and students. All finances were handled in the Finance Office. Collection tuition, account payables, club accounts, and donations.
Pros
very exciting environment
Cons
i would be responsible for telling a parent their student could not take exam, and or graduate due to outstanding funds owed to the school
Conveniently located in Modesto, Great environment to grow professionaly and spiritualy
Teacher's Aid (Former Employee) –  1342 Carpenter, Modesto CaliforniaOctober 10, 2011
CCHS provides work opportunity in a multicultural environment with great opportunities for employees to support each other and assist students and their families to experience the best of catholic education.

4.3