Central Community College

Central Community College Employer Reviews

great people to work with
Student Aide (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 13, 2013
Pros: worked around my schedule
I learned a great deal on how to set up computers. Each day would be the same for each semester. We took orders over the phone from instructors that needed our service and then delivered them on time before classes would start. Once classes would end we would break down equipment and take it back to the office. We also troubleshot when computers were – more... not working. – less
If you desire stress in the workplace then I would recommend this place.
Human Resource Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Grand Island, NEFebruary 11, 2013
I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people outside of the HR department. The hardest part of the job was trying to cope professinally with bullying from the HR department.The coworkers outside of the department were enjoyable and fun to be around. Management left alot to be desired as far as dealing with current situations.
Great place to work!
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Hastings, NEJune 8, 2012
Pros: excellent insurance benifits. excellent 401-k plans including matching contribution.
Cons: knowing the grant life only had 4 years.
My typical was managing a $2.9 million dollar grant in transportation, distributiion, warehousing and logistics. Worked colaboratively with other college education partners. Develop new training programs for business and industry customers.

I learned allot about the transportaion industry and supply chain management.

Management is very supportive.

Co-workers – more... are great. Always willing to help out when ever needed.

Hardest part of the job was knowing the grant would end one day.

Most enjoyable part of the job was working with great co-workers. It always felt like being part of a big family. Very supportive! – less