Service Tech -- Central Laundry Equipment
Central Laundry Equipment, Inc. was formed in 1985 and incorporated in
1986 in Ward, Arkansas by Richard & Pat Bradshaw. Our company was established on the principles of customer service and continues this principle today giving our customers the best of the best in service.
Central Laundry Equipment, Inc. offers top of the line UniMac laundry equipment. We have a knowledgeable sales staff that understands our customers needs, making sure they receive the proper equipment at the best value. We provide laundry room layout, design, and consulting at no additional cost. Our factory certified technicians provide friendly, prompt service at an affordable rate. We have a full service parts department stocked with genuine OEM parts, ready to ship within 24 hours.
We have locations in Ward, Arkansas, Rogers, Arkansas, and Memphis, Tennessee we are ready to assist our customers with all of their laundry needs.
- Service commercial laundry equipment
- Ability to communicate well with customers
-Ability to use a computer and learn other programs
- All other responsibilities assigned by management
*Must complete online training after hire date. Previous experience in the service sector is required.
- HS diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- Electricity knowledge and Mechanical knowledge
- Must be able to multi-task
- Good driving record
- Enjoy traveling
- Must have excellent Customer Relationship skills
- Experience in the field is a plus, but not required
This position is full-time, and comes with full time benefits including health, dental, vision, vacation and holiday pay as well as personal and sick pay.
Please send your resume by reply email subject line Service Tech or fax to 501-843-4369 Attn: Jeff