Central Painting Inc. Employee Reviews

This place is a joke
Painter (Former Employee) –  Penticton, BCNovember 14, 2017
I was hired by this company and on the first day was left alone on a 300 million dollar project with no direction,no equipment,the so called supervisor takes off to Kamloops and leaves me to pick up the paint on foot by the way and to make sure it looks like something is being done .still haven't received my pay and was let go via text.as soon as they flew 2 people in from ontario.this company is a joke
Pros
Cons
Long hours no direction
Greedy, disorganized, unreasonable expections
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCMarch 2, 2017
Huge employee turn over. Huge lack of concern for employee's hours, pay or communication. Well known with lots of complaints at Employment Standards. Demanding and difficult to communicate issues with.
fun place to work
Painter/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONSeptember 23, 2016
great people good management big jobs ,room for advancement ,great wages ,hard work long hours steady contracts good benefits fun job
Pros
good wages
Busy but fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ONSeptember 29, 2014
A typical day of work would be juggling many different things from phone calls to emails to reviewing contracts to travel arrangements to completing WSIB claims, etc. I learned how to interact with all staff from labourer to president giving each person the same time and respect. The hardest part of my job would have been time management as their never seemed to be enough time in the day but I overcame this by taking some time management courses and prioritizing my day based on urgency. The most enjoyable part would have been the interaction between myself and my co-workers.
Pros
People I worked with
Cons
Having to be available 24-7