Central Parking System Employee Reviews

Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 15, 2016
I have learned that in this business you need to be determined and focused to have longevity in any company. I love his company
Working under the elements, and very underpaid
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Providence, RISeptember 11, 2016
Servicing the Lifespan customers needs, being able to work under harsh environment (heat, rain, blizzards) being able to stand on your feet for the majority of your shift.
Cons
poor health benefits, and bad hourly pay
Fast pace and customer service oriented
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 26, 2016
The job consisted of valet parking for customers. As new customers arrived other vehicles had to be returned. With this position I learned how to manage multiple types of personalities as well as manage customer concerns/needs.

My assignments consisted of managing eight valet attendants and 5 cashiers who's drawers had to be balanced at the end of the each shift. The most challenging part of my job was ensuring that all customer needs were met at a timely manner while still ensuring things in the main office involving cash were under control.
A fun place to work
Parking Cashier (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 16, 2016
Fun dealing with all types of culture for orioles and raven games.i learn how to deal with a variety of concern from customers and communication skills.the management was great and always on point.the hardest part was when it was freezing outside.The most enjoyable part was working with people who love their jobs.
Pros
we got to watch the games
Cons
It was seasonal
A fun job working outside with the public in a beach environment.
Parking Violation Enforcement (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers Beach, FLAugust 12, 2016
This was a fun job, walking around Ft. Myers Beach town square area monitoring parking meters and interacting with the public. Coworkers and supervisor were easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unhappy people when they received a parking citation.
Great company
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 10, 2016
They were good company and I had great experience with them I used work days or nights and I never had problems the management was good and also my co workers used to like me because I am hard working man and I love what I do
an ok job
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 10, 2016
my day consisted of attending and parking vehicles at the Montefiore hospital location in gun hill area, it was at times fast paced in the mornings and afternoon
Pros
good learing experince
Cons
management
Very fun and exciting
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2016
Always a fun place to be when working at your home town stadiums. Only good thing was I could go to some games but I couldn't take my family in with me
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Family coudnt attend with me
Never a dull moment
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 16, 2016
At Central Parking Systems you always have something to do. Very busy workplace but in a casual environment. I would say the hardest part of the job would be that a lot of the software would go down due to technical errors and we had to hand write all inquiries. The most enjoyable part of the job was the time always went by fast due to back to back calls.
Pros
Company picnics
Central Parking System Management
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 15, 2016
Wonderful experience as an Area Manager. Was given autonomy to run my area as my own business. Love the advancement opportunities and the ability to learn as much as possible.
Pros
Career Advancement
Cons
N/A
great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 2, 2016
great job with opportunity for growth. great hours. friendly team and would recommend to others. learned to put customers needs as high priority.
Fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bayonne, NJMay 23, 2016
A typical day on the job consists of collecting monies for parking. Handling the register and making drops. Very routine in the way in the way management handled the location.
Hostile Work Environment
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 12, 2016
The stress created by upper management and the consent threats of loosing your job because you may not agree with things they would say or do made it very uneasy to work for them
Pros
Salary
Cons
no real home life... on call 24/7
Great Entry level
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 7, 2016
Most enjoyable part of this job is being able to drive exotic cars
Learned interpersonal skills
Hardest part of the job is the amount of physical activity involved
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no room for advancement
fun if you like working outside
Cashier & Flagger (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 30, 2016
it wasn't necessarily something i would make into a career. if you're not an outside person, like myself, this job is not for you.
n/a
Administrative Assistant, CPS (Former Employee) –  mitchell airportApril 21, 2016
not pleasant, supervisors were great, co-workers good, hours pretty good, usually busy,enjoyed problem solving work, enjoy customer service situations
first job
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 20, 2016
just i am start with company when i arrived this country to make some history work and i am doing the best what i have but they not pay good and not have any benefit.
friendly work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 29, 2016
very personal space,nice and clean,and management no to pushy

it was an easy come easy go type of company you clock in do your job and go home on time
Awsome Job
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMarch 26, 2016
It was great to work for this company because it gave me the opportunity to drive every kind of car in the market witch made it exciting. I had great co-workers as well.
Cons
a good place to learn customer service and daily intake tallys
cashier (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 17, 2016
this job gave me a chance to develope my customer care skills a constant flow of patrons to assist with a varity of questions and problems to be solve

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Parking System. Our community is ready to answer.