Central Parking

Central Parking Employee Reviews

Standard Parking
Ramp Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 11, 2015
The way this company works is ridiculous within the location I worked at. Not sure how upper management works, but my location was not well put together.
Customer Service
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2015
Pros: i love my jobs
Cons: no cons
Energetic, results-driven customer service professional with more than a decade of experience and a track record of working well without supervision. Proficient in conferring with customers by telephone – more... or in person to provide information about products or services. Expert in taking or entering orders, canceling accounts and obtaining details of complaints. In-depth knowledge of principles and processes of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. – less
Wonerful hard working emolyees, lower management exceptional.
Lead TA on 241 San Joaquin Transportation Corridor (Former Employee), Costa Mesa & Tustin, CAJune 23, 2015
Pros: Great dedicated employees
Cons: healthcare, benefits
This was not an IT job, it was Customer Service and a stepping stone job to get into the IT Dept for Toll Roads company since the company mostly promoted from within, but they automated the system and cut their IT dept in half as I was in the transition process. Six months after promising all staff jobs in new merged company, all were fired without compensation.
Fun outgoing personality a must!
Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 18, 2015
Pros: Fun job with good pay
Cons: Repetitive driving, worked grave yard, lots of down time
You have to have the personality to be great at this position. It was fun meeting different people and all the employees at the airport. Customer Service is the key for this position.
Fun Place to Work
Valet (Former Employee), Providence, RIMay 24, 2015
Pros: Tips
Cons: Short breaks
On a typical day, I would be running around taking cars and parking them which i found very enjoyable. I learned how to deal with customers. I attained knowledge about what i can do for them and what i – more... can not. The hardest part about the job was the management. During my time at Central parking I had a lot of managers.This did not allow any of us to grab hold of a culture, We were always adjusting. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers they made the job particularly fun. – less
Cool place to work if you wanna meet people everyday and stay busy.
Customer service and cash handling (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 27, 2015
A typical day starts with cleaning and repairing the facility then going in detail with management in what needs to be done. Co wokers are very helpful to make our job easier.
A fun place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 17, 2015
Pros: a lot of tips.
Cons: No brakes.
A typical day at work was a fast pace and my co- workers were team players. The hardest part of the job was parking the cars in a tight fit.
Fun Place to work
Parking Attendant (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAApril 14, 2015
Good. You get to see a lot of celebrities, be out doors with great weather. jkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
CPS
Supervisor (Current Employee), Nashville TNApril 8, 2015
Great benefits but the management is very unprofessional and job security is not guaranteed. I have been employed here at CPS for 8 years.
excitating work place , fast pace.
Parking Cashier/ parking and Secruity attendant (Current Employee), CAApril 4, 2015
Pros: fun job, get tips sometime with valet service.
Cons: short breaks, no benefits for part timer, due with homeless and crazy people on the street.
Highly productive and exciting work atmosphere, met a lot of helping hands during training for a new career. Learn how to be accurate with money counts and customer inter-relationship. Management are friendly and nice to work with.
when i come to work
Ambassador (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: discount on lunches, meeting celebrities
Cons: slow days raining days
When i come to work we are able to partner up, interact with each other. also the most fun part of my job was meeting new people every day.
fun workplace and earned a lot of experience when i worked there in the past.
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee), FLJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: good
Cons: short
very good company ........worked several years as a parking attendant at central park i felt very glad there, work was very good i really care for the manager who taught me how to deal with the public, – more... i have 3 years with valet experience and i believe team work is the way to go, the most enjoyable part of the job is to offer a good customer service making sure they feel comfortable and greet everyone with a smile, the hardest part of the job is to deal with unhappy customers but i always try to make everyone happy and make the most of it. – less
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 8, 2015
Great place to work if you enjoy the weather or the beach. Meeting different from around the world is exciting.
A comfortable place to work
Cashier/Monitor/Ticket auditor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 16, 2014
A typical day consisted of efficiently handling money for parking at the airport. I learned to work at fast paces. management was fair. co-workers were versatile. The hardest part was keeping a balcned drawer. the easiest part was following the rules.
confortable
Cashier/Parking Checker (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 3, 2014
Good coworkers. A different place to work. Diversity of people to work with.
very flexible
Parking Supervisor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 16, 2014
download data,collect revenue from pay stations, deposit revenue in bank, write violation for non payment
good exercise, lots of fast paced walking, you will lose weight.
Parking Attendant (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 16, 2014
Pros: exercise, lots of fast paced walking
Cons: minimum wage starting pay. extremely low pay. 35 cent raise every year.
Valet park cars from the hospital to the garage, and vice versa. Tips are ok but sometimes customers do not give tips.
Busy and productive days
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 29, 2014
A typical day at work consist of answering multiple calls, multiple emails and assisting with parking cards and questions.
work day
lot enforcer (Current Employee), Lexington, KYSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: short breaks
well a typical day at work i do alot of walking around checking for cars with permits and tickets from the machine write tickets for unpaid parking also Management is great i love them so much they caring and helpful also. my co workers they alright walking and scanning cars in the winter time.being outside with fresh air .
good
Cashier (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: nice staff
Cons: rude customers
really enjoyed the quiet times which were plenty and the staff was really nice and flexible hours

1 2 3 4 5